Got accepted to navy!

DerK

Just got accepted to the naval academy! Still waiting to hear back from others. Any navy alumni here? I can answer some questions about admissions if u have them!

Congratulations! It is obvious you are a very intelligent person, by reaching the pinnacle of military branches.;)

congrats man! I am at USNA right now, so if you have any questions, just go ahead and PM me, its easier to do that than a back and forth on this page.

Again, congratulations, that's a major accomplishment. I hope that you decide to come here next year. Where else are you applying to? DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT ARMY OR CHAIR FORCE!

Aw, come on, AD2...no reason to blow up his head that big this early in the game :p

Not trying to just trying to get him used to it :) trust me in 20 years there was only one officer I ever cut any slack :) And he usually came down to my shop took off his bars and put coveralls on ans learned how we fixed aircraft and got as dirty as we did learning how to work on them.
I
d still salute him if I saw him in Wal Mart today.

Thats why I said future sir :) just wait till I see you walking across base with a butt load of books using both hands to hold them up :)

I used to purposely look for JO's around base with arm fulls of books and head toward them when in uniform when I got to them I'd salute them and as if by total instinct they'd remove a hand from under the books and return the salute, did I forget to mention they NEEDED both hands to hold all those books :) Yea....I smiled to myself as I went on my way :)

of course. your Army or Marines????

currently you mean? im not in the military, im just attending the naval academy after high school which will ultimately land me in either the navy or marines, depending on what i decide while im there

Back