Goodbye 2012, Hello 2013...

viper2007

I know it has been an interesting year for some...

Some of us lost loved ones, some of us gained new loved ones... but the year is coming to an end (it is 31st December 2012 here in Singapore), we've had some surprises thrown to our face here in the forum, too- that create a sort of a ruckus...

I just want say "To a better year 2013 for all of us here in the Milforum". It has been my pleasure interacting with you guys- since there is too plentiful to name- I shall address all as "You guys".

It has been thouroughly enjoyable and fun chatting with you guys, and I do look forward to more fun in my continued participation. It has been a real pleasure being associated with you guys- you guys are "simply the best..."

I do hope and pray that the coming year will be a better year than before, with peace and goodwill towards mankind being displayed by all quarters.

I do extend my apologies if any of my entries had caused discomfort to any members here, and I do hope to be a better person in the year to come.

Opa Brit, I still owe you something- just not able to do it currently, but God Willing, I will.

The Brit Pack, may you guys be as crazy as ever- I love you guys...

13, may you and the skunk be happy together...

Ladies- have fun and enjoy yourselves always...

Mods- cool jobs you guys are doing- and may one day you identify the nut that made us drool over some babes photo- I did...

As for the rest- Happy New Year and a wonderful time you will have...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU ALL!:love:

Yeah,... Play nicely and enjoy 2013.

That's all of you silly bastards*.

*For our Yank friends, to be called a "bastard" is about as good as one can hope for in Oz.:lol:

Last edited:
happynewyear.jpg

Posting this early as I'll be in bed, I'm up at 4am for earlies on New Years Day. :(

I know it has been an interesting year for some...

Some of us lost loved ones, some of us gained new loved ones... but the year is coming to an end (it is 31st December 2012 here in Singapore), we've had some surprises thrown to our face here in the forum, too- that create a sort of a ruckus...

I just want say "To a better year 2013 for all of us here in the Milforum". It has been my pleasure interacting with you guys- since there is too plentiful to name- I shall address all as "You guys".

It has been thouroughly enjoyable and fun chatting with you guys, and I do look forward to more fun in my continued participation. It has been a real pleasure being associated with you guys- you guys are "simply the best..."

I do hope and pray that the coming year will be a better year than before, with peace and goodwill towards mankind being displayed by all quarters.

I do extend my apologies if any of my entries had caused discomfort to any members here, and I do hope to be a better person in the year to come.

Opa Brit, I still owe you something- just not able to do it currently, but God Willing, I will.

The Brit Pack, may you guys be as crazy as ever- I love you guys...

13, may you and the skunk be happy together...

Ladies- have fun and enjoy yourselves always...

Mods- cool jobs you guys are doing- and may one day you identify the nut that made us drool over some babes photo- I did...

As for the rest- Happy New Year and a wonderful time you will have...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, YOU ALL!:love:

Cracking post Viper. Like many on here I consider you to be a good friend even though we have never met face to face and shook hands.

Thank you for thinking of photographing my uncles name at Kranji, its been over 40 years since I last saw it. Sadly the photographs I took of his name all those years ago has somehow been lost.

Everyone have a Happy New Year and don't let the buggers get you down. Highway Man, stop playing with the bloody traffic cones, your not at work now.

"Take care one and all, and be lucky."

Last edited:
Great post Viper! :cheers:

I'd also like to wish everyone here a Happy New Year. Some of you I know very well and others not so well but I wish you all the very best for 2013.

I'd also like to thank you all for putting up with me, my shenanigans with Highway Man, my nonsense and my filth. :lol: I can quite honestly say that out of the few forums that I'm a member of, this one is by far the best. The mods are great and easy going and I don't think there's a single member here that I despise, which for me, is an Internet forum first! ;) I consider you all as friends despite having never met any of you. It's a good mix of nationalities, backgrounds and religions and I like it. I've only been a member since August, but it feels like I've known some of you for much longer.

Well I'm looking forward to seeing in 2013 with a glass or 6 of the strong stuff and with my loved ones, and the highlight will be getting a rather rare kiss from Mrs CF at midnight provided she's not in another drink induced coma.

I'm also looking to the start of 2013 so that I can go back to being that grumpy old man again! :D

Have yourselves a good one and stay safe out there! :drunkb:

Well I'm looking forward to seeing in 2013 with a glass or 6 of the strong stuff and with my loved ones, and the highlight will be getting a rather rare kiss from Mrs CF at midnight provided she's not in another drink induced coma.

I thought that was a pre-requisite for any intimacy at all!? :p Happy New Year mate!

Or maybe that's just me... (Not how I do things, it's just the way it turns out, I swear!) :D

I thought that was a pre-requisite for any intimacy at all!? :p Happy New Year mate!

Getting a wimens drunk first does help (a lot) :lol: but when they get so drunk they go into a coma like state, doing "the dirty" is off the cards. :(

Maybe she's trying to tell me something... :shock:

Happy New Year to you to youngster, any plans to end 2012 with some fanny? :D

Getting a wimens drunk first does help (a lot) :lol: but when they get so drunk they go into a coma like state, doing "the dirty" is off the cards. :(

I haven't made any. But perhaps! No doubt I'll attend a party tonight and just see whether it really does turn out that way!

Regardless, I hope all have a very happy New Year.

You've all provided valuable insight and wisdom into different aspects of my life. Advice which I otherwise wouldn't have been able to obtain.

I've even joined an illustrious group of awesome people! (The Brit Pack). To my fellow members, a Happy New Year and may our shenanigans continue into 2013!

If all goes to plan, I'll be inactive for a while (from September to December) as I embark on a new chapter of my life at RMC Kingston. If not, then I'll keep you all updated as to what I plan to do instead.

As for New Year's Eve, Dad's out of town so I'm all on my Jack Jones. No doubt I'll try and find a party or at least a friend to see in the New Year with!

Happy New Year to everyone. :D

Happy new year to everyone!! :cheers:

So how's 2013 to those of you who have crossed over already? :D
Still waiting here, still over 7 hours left...

So "doing the dirty" is off? To that I must say...Ops!

Happy New Year guys, and remember; don't behave; there is no fun in behaving. Good luck, Hawky with your journey to be a Canadian Rupert and don't drink so much tonight, Ok?

So "doing the dirty" is off? To that I must say...Ops!

Happy New Year guys, and remember; don't behave; there is no fun in behaving. Good luck, Hawky with your journey to be a Canadian Rupert and don't drink so much tonight, Ok?

I may have found a wimens to spend my New Year's Eve with. But if not, I'll be hitting the parties, and seen I don't have the dosh to buy any liquor, I won't be drinking tonight! (Thank God.)

I may have found a wimens to spend my New Year's Eve with. But if not, I'll be hitting the parties, and seen I don't have the dosh to buy any liquor, I won't be drinking tonight! (Thank God.)

We'll be expecting pics of said wimens! Your continuing Brit Pack membership depends on it. No pressure! :p

I see, so you are letting the women drink so you can.....;)

If you are heading for a party, eat something steady first and then take a glass of water to each drink. (if you are drinking)

I see, so you are letting the women drink so you can.....;)

If you are heading for a party, eat something steady first and then take a glass of water to each drink. (if you are drinking)

I've not actually got any alcohol in the house! :( Dad's taken it all :shock:

But, we'll have a good time, nonetheless. At least I hope so.

I've not actually got any alcohol in the house! :( Dad's taken it all :shock:

But, we'll have a good time, nonetheless. At least I hope so.

I wonder why he did that.....your friends at the party might have booze and with the pressure....

Back