Good news everyone

Would you fight to death for your country?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I would do what I could if it it didn't involve me dieing

• Total voters

battery

I'm from the U.S.A, and i'd like to let you know that I went around my shcool asking " if the need ever arose, would you fight to death for your country? " and i'm proud to say that only 7 people said no... They all happen to be goths :roll: - I asked about 80 people... But yes I know, the question is would they really stick to their word... this poll isnt just for u.s.

Stafford911 said:
Although I am not in the Millitary Id pull a Red Dawn on anyone that tried to f**k with us

LMAO! :) It was a great movie man. I APPRECIATE THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN IT! :rambo: I'd do the exact same :D

MORE INFORMATION ON RED DAWN:

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/reddawn.htm

more info -

Patrick Swayze: What about our allies? Where is China, Europe, Africa???
Pilot: -sighs- well, there are still about 6 million screaming China men on our sides...
Patrick Swayze: ... Last time I checked there were about a billion screaming China men...
Pilot: Key word "were"
Patrick: What about Europe?
Pilot: Well there's Britain, but the rest of Europes ideology is: two in one century is enough.

Yes, I would die for my country. I know a lot of people say that while they are unsure of themselves, but I would. There are a lot of Americans that would, and a lot that wouldn't.

Probably though I'd prefer not to.

After all right now the relationship between me and my country is at a low. And I know I'll have to leave it after my military service. My dad and I fight too often for me to stay there.

Absolutely, without a doubt. While no one wishes to die defending their country, the ultimate sacrifice is one that we all know is possible when we join the Service.

Hey, I joined the army for a reason, didn't I? If you join the military, your duty is to defend your country, and if that means fighting to the death well, then so be it.

I would absolutely fight to the death for country!!!! I love my country more than anything in the world! I wish I could enlist right now, but considering I'm only 15......only two more years to go......only two.

Back