Good news everyone

View Poll Results :Would you fight to death for your country?
Yes 22 91.67%
No 1 4.17%
I would do what I could if it it didn't involve me dieing 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 5th, 2004  
battery

Topic: Good news everyone

I'm from the U.S.A, and i'd like to let you know that I went around my shcool asking " if the need ever arose, would you fight to death for your country? " and i'm proud to say that only 7 people said no... They all happen to be goths - I asked about 80 people... But yes I know, the question is would they really stick to their word... this poll isnt just for u.s.
October 5th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

I would do whatever it takes t odefend my country, even if it meant death or worse.
October 5th, 2004  
Italian Guy

I would, yeah.
--
Boots
October 5th, 2004  
battery

Good men.
October 5th, 2004  
Shadowalker

I wouldnt want to die but if i did then there's nothing i can do about it, so yes.
October 5th, 2004  
Bootboy82

For my country? Yes!

For my government? NO!!!
October 5th, 2004  
Trevor

ANything for my country! Stupid goths! what a bunch of tools.
October 5th, 2004  
Stafford911

Although I am not in the Millitary Id pull a Red Dawn on anyone that tried to **** with us
October 5th, 2004  
battery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford911
Although I am not in the Millitary Id pull a Red Dawn on anyone that tried to f**k with us

LMAO! It was a great movie man. I APPRECIATE THAT SOMEONE ELSE HAS SEEN IT! I'd do the exact same
October 5th, 2004  
battery

MORE INFORMATION ON RED DAWN:

http://www.movieprop.com/tvandmovie/reviews/reddawn.htm

more info -

Patrick Swayze: What about our allies? Where is China, Europe, Africa???
Pilot: -sighs- well, there are still about 6 million screaming China men on our sides...
Patrick Swayze: ... Last time I checked there were about a billion screaming China men...
Pilot: Key word "were"
Patrick: What about Europe?
Pilot: Well there's Britain, but the rest of Europes ideology is: two in one century is enough.