Good news everyone - Page 2

View Poll Results :Would you fight to death for your country?
Yes 22 91.67%
No 1 4.17%
I would do what I could if it it didn't involve me dieing 1 4.17%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

October 5th, 2004  
Skinny

Yes, I would die for my country. I know a lot of people say that while they are unsure of themselves, but I would. There are a lot of Americans that would, and a lot that wouldn't.
October 6th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Probably though I'd prefer not to.

After all right now the relationship between me and my country is at a low. And I know I'll have to leave it after my military service. My dad and I fight too often for me to stay there.
October 6th, 2004  
Delta210

Absolutely, without a doubt. While no one wishes to die defending their country, the ultimate sacrifice is one that we all know is possible when we join the Service.
--
Boots
October 6th, 2004  
Max Power

I have no intention of dying for my country, but making the mongrel on the other side die for his.
October 6th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove
I have no intention of dying for my country, but making the mongrel on the other side die for his.
I think that I would be more than willing to both.
October 6th, 2004  
Sooners1

Without hesitation..
October 15th, 2004  
CanadianCowgirl

Hey, I joined the army for a reason, didn't I? If you join the military, your duty is to defend your country, and if that means fighting to the death well, then so be it.
October 15th, 2004  
Lupos

My philosophy is that I would rather take the bullet in the chest than the ass!
October 18th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

simple, yet profound
October 23rd, 2004  
LIBERTY

I would absolutely fight to the death for country!!!! I love my country more than anything in the world! I wish I could enlist right now, but considering I'm only 15......only two more years to go......only two.