Good news and bad news

Hmmm I think their internet is all waireless, that way teh top line of barb wire can still be used for phone line

It took me three trips to the store to get enough beer.

Oh as of this morning at 0915, they sent an ambulance to her apt again, due to he inability to breathe, I actually talked to the doctor on the phone this time, last week she had a congestive heart attack caused by a fluid buildup around her heart, this morning she was taken back for the same thing. Fluid around her heart. They have her on meds hoping that will work but they said shes weak enough that she might not make it through the weekend, unless the meds do their thing fast. They wanted to put in a stint ( think thats how its spelled) and she refused, she said
"If the pills don't work then I want to die in peace"
But I can say this about my mother, at the time of her death, God himself will leave the gates to heaven pen for her to come through.
Now we all on here know how little I believe in religion, but my mother has always said God has coffee with her every morning and has told her she is going to heaven, thats no joke either she actually told me that. So either my mother is crazy as hell or she is really going to heaven, and trust me my mom has a mind like a steel trap.

"Now we all on here know how little I believe in religion, but my mother has always said God has coffee with her every morning and has told her she is going to heaven, thats no joke either she actually told me that. So either my mother is crazy as hell or she is really going to heaven, and trust me my mom has a mind like a steel trap."

She has inside assurance, faith in God does that in us..it is a gift very real and one do believe, indeed. She has no religion but as she says a friend in her Lord. She has the peace that surpass all understanding and she knows her eternal destination is settled already. She is not crazy at all but lives by faith and learn to take everything to Lord in prayer ..do remember that hymn "What a friend we have in Jesus" ? People do not make up that..they really have a friend in Him, more real then any friend around.

Praying for you, big hug.

Thanks again guys, nothing today, my phone hasn't rung not even once, ( thats good news), kinda make me wonder though, if its really good that nobody called today or is the phone service there out again

Back