Good musics




 
--
Boots
 
December 9th, 2014  
moxen
 
 

Topic: Good musics


Please write the name of good musices that you like

For me

Bella Ciao : Unknown Singer
O Death : Jen Titus[a journalist]
Golden Eye : Tina Turner
Youth Blood : Alireza Ghorbani : Download
Fairytale : Alex Rybak
December 10th, 2014  
-- Dusty
 
 
Conway Twitty, "Hello Darling"
Glen Campbell, "Rhinestone Cowboy"
Taylor Swift "Shake It Off"
AC/DC, "Highway To Hell"
Insane Clown Posse, "In Your Face"
December 10th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Thanx man.
Everybody can find this musics for free using Mobogenie on android devices : download mobogenie
--
Boots
December 11th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
I cant believe there are no one that like some musics. Only me and Dusty?
December 11th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by -- Dusty
Conway Twitty, "Hello Darling"
Glen Campbell, "Rhinestone Cowboy"
Taylor Swift "Shake It Off"
AC/DC, "Highway To Hell"
Insane Clown Posse, "In Your Face"
Thanx Dusty, first two are really lovely. I couldn't find the last. Are you sure about the name , I found somthimg as "In Yo Face".
December 11th, 2014  
Elembe
 
 
Lullaby ..Nickelback
Timber ... Pitbull
Dark Horse ...Katy Perry
The Fighter ...Gym Class Heroes
He ain't heavy he's my brother ......The Hollies
Conociendome, conociendote ........Abba
December 11th, 2014  
-- Dusty
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
Thanx Dusty, first two are really lovely. I couldn't find the last. Are you sure about the name , I found somthimg as "In Yo Face".
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMUknpEJdl4"]Insane Clown Posse - In Yo Face (Juggalo Edition) - YouTube[/ame]
December 11th, 2014  
Sara
 
 
Claude Debussy: "Claire de Lune

Bruce Springsteen : "Born in the USA"

Beatles: "The Long and Winding Road"

Tom Petty: "American Girl"

Willie Nelson: "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys"

There's another thread here dedicated to music.

What Are You Listening To Right Now
December 11th, 2014  
Kesse81
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxen
I cant believe there are no one that like some musics. Only me and Dusty?
I live in a free country.
I and only I decide which post I will reply to.
December 11th, 2014  
moxen
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesse81
I live in a free country.
I and only I decide which post I will reply to.
You western are using your freedom to kill people and steal their wealth in Africa and Iraq and Afghanistan to make your dreams. We should limit your freedoms.
 


Similar Topics
USMC cadences
Smart Good Ole Boys
Good Luck, Mr Gorsky!
Ahh its so good to be back
USAF Eliminates Good Conduct Medal