Good Morning

greenarmy1980

I have been surfing the Internet and stumbled across your forum. I do not generally join forums as I seem too detached from the other ones that I have visited. I read a few posts and realize that I can relate more with this forum then the others. I have been in the military since 1997. I have crawled my way from PV1 to standing and walking at a very fast pace as a SSG now. I have been deployed to six of seven continents I keep striving for that Antarctic service.

Welcome to the forums Green.

Glad to see that you decided to join us. :)

Antarctica

I would like to go there because I love the snow, and also the air is probably cleaner down there too, just to experience a whole new type of thing.

WELCOME! ENJOY THE FORUMS! :salute2:

Xo Megan <3
motosmall.jpg
hottsupersmall.jpg

My Brother Is My Hero
unismall.jpg

Welcome to the forums. That's some resume for someone in the reserves. I hope you continue to enjoy the forums and get the chance to serve in Antarctica.

Thank you. I hope to be a very good contributing member in this forum. I have quite a bit of knowledge from all my experience that I am willing to share.

Welcome aboard greenarmy, I am a newbie here too. The folk on here are quite nice if you throw them a hunk of raw meat now and again.

:salute2:

Brit Sgtmajor

Back