good inspiring songs

mgm12!

hey i want music that motivates me and also that it supports troops or something like pro-military or maybe something to get me going when i exercise(push-ups, sit-ups, running...) anything will be appreciated
:pray::salute::jump:

Yeah, tell me if there's something I don't know but I do believe most of the music that falls into that category I happened to come across tend to be country music.

well my sister exercises listening to hannah montana but i dont want to do that so please help me haha

headstrong - trapt
Evanescence - Bring Me To Life
Eat you alive - limp bizkit
Drowning Pool - Step Up
Firestarter - the prodigy
Rage Against The Machine - Know Your Enemy

these always do the trick for me :)

hey i want music that motivates me and also that it supports troops or something like pro-military or maybe something to get me going when i exercise(push-ups, sit-ups, running...) anything will be appreciated
:pray::salute::jump:

This song is back from the old country, when the Partisans were fighting against Cetniks/Ustasa/Nazis. It is titled "Po Sumama I gorama" [Through the woods and through the hills]. It may be Commie-stylez, but it motivates me just like the USSR song "Katyusha":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7AE...F58F85D8&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39

Back