• Close Combat:First to Fight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call of Duty

• Delta Force:BlackHawkDown

• Total voters

EagleZtrike

Do any of you guys have these games? I need some feedback from some realtime users. I just wanna know if this game is fun and graphics are good and gameplay decent. Lol yeah I did research on this game I probably gonna buy but I need some feedback or opinions.

they are meant to be ok, they were ok when they came out, they are starting to get a bit old now (in computer years!!) but if i was you i would skip over them and buy Joint operations: Typhoon Rising and the expansion

or even better: wait until January and buy Close Combat: First to Fight!!!

remember that Joint operations: Typhoon Rising and the expansion are multiplayer games only. Black Hawk Down and Team Sabre is both single player and multiplayer game

I have only played the Black Hawk Down single player demo and it was okay but it has very arcade gameplay and the enemy and friendly AI was awful

nah mate, JO is SP as well:
taken from http://pc.ign.com/objects/569/569740.html?fromint=1
First-person shooter from the makers of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. One of the most populated countries in the world is disintegrating. Regional independence movements have acquired advanced weaponry as the nation's military splits into competing factions. Escalating violence threatens innocent civilians and Western economic interests. The missions are dangerous, the threat is real. Play as either a member of a Joint Force and neutralize the threat or fight for independence as a well armed separatist. In addition to a deep single-player mode, Joint Operations also features co-op and versus multiplayer modes for up to 64 players at the same time.

CC:FtF official site: http://www.firsttofight.com/
CC:FtF forum http://www.closecombat.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Does no one actually have the real game?!

I've tried the demo too and I have decided not to get joint operations I like the black hawk down scenario.

i borrowed the demo a while ago, but i had major FPS issues,and it didn't seem like a really engrossing game

Joint ops is mint...its just an upgraded BHD with more guns and vehicles, and you can be a royal marine tooo :D

Locke said:
nah mate, JO is SP as well:
taken from http://pc.ign.com/objects/569/569740.html?fromint=1
First-person shooter from the makers of Delta Force: Black Hawk Down. One of the most populated countries in the world is disintegrating. Regional independence movements have acquired advanced weaponry as the nation's military splits into competing factions. Escalating violence threatens innocent civilians and Western economic interests. The missions are dangerous, the threat is real. Play as either a member of a Joint Force and neutralize the threat or fight for independence as a well armed separatist. In addition to a deep single-player mode, Joint Operations also features co-op and versus multiplayer modes for up to 64 players at the same time.

Well I did a bit more research into JO and it turns that there isn't a proper single player mode but you can play the co operative mode on your own against dumb bots but their is no gameplay where you can control a team of bots against a team of bots

Are there any other games you guys suggest? What do you guys think of First to Fight : Close Combat and how much will it be american.

Im not gonna buy joint ops but any other good first person shooters that involve real people not aliens.

CC:FtF looks like being an awesome game, however, it hasn't been released yet (most likely it will hit the shelves in Jan)

what do u mean how american?

Arrggg this thread not too popular.

Right now these are the only games i know

FullSpectrumWarrior, FTF:Close Combat, DeltaForce:BHD,
maybe call of duty

I have it but I don't like it that much.

BTW why the heck when I try to make a poll even though i type it in once it comes out a million times when its made.

Back