Good Day

--

December 17th, 2005  
G Connor

Topic: Good Day

A hearty hello to current members. I'm looking forward to exchanging ideas and opinions with one and all.
I am a retired 25 year veteran of the Air Force. Operations in B52's and B1's back in the days of the Strategic Air Command. Ground pounder tours at Air Univerity, The Royal Air Force College at Cranwell and the Air Staff. Currently working as a government drone at US Coast Guard Hq on the commandant's International Affairs staff. Looking forward to retirement and taking orders from my Chief of Staff of the last 33 years.
I've had the good fortune to be pretty widely traveled; everywhere from Madagasar to Nigeria, El Salvador to Argentina, Latvia to Yemen. Widely read in avaition history, political affairs, and comparative religions. As an observation; everywhere I've gone I've found long lines of people seeking visas to come to the US; I've never seen lines of people seeking to leave.
Primary hobby is working as a state level soccer official. Looking forward to this summer's world cup.
December 17th, 2005  
Chief Bones

Welcome aboard.

Airedales are still welcome in the Goat Locker - knock and c'mon in.
December 17th, 2005  
Redleg

Welcome to the forums Connor.

Good to see that the registration worked this time.
--
December 17th, 2005  
tomtom22

Welcome aboard, G Connor.
December 17th, 2005  
Fox

Welcome to the forums!!
December 17th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Welcome to the military forums.
December 18th, 2005  
Missileer

Welcome Connor, good to have another "old timer" on the board. Nice avatar, it's good to see another guy with art appreciation. I'll make you a deal, since you are a true B-52 expert, I'll change mine to what I did when I was in the service. Say hello to your C of S for me.
December 18th, 2005  
Team Infidel

Welcome to the Forum
December 18th, 2005  
tomtom22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
I'll make you a deal, since you are a true B-52 expert, I'll change mine to what I did when I was in the service.
I like your new avatar better, Missileer.
December 19th, 2005  
fronzz

Howdy and welcome to the forums!