Good day comrades

CABAL

I am Cabal. I am nothing more, nothing less.

If you are curious of who I am, then it is a pleasure to tell you. I am a graduate student of Pratt Institute and is attempting to further accerelate my career development in Graphic Design, Architectural Designs, and such.

Currently, I am residing in America for career development and will return to my hometown Frankfurt, Germany once it is finished and continue my work as a Graphic Designer.

What intrigued me the most was this forum. With all due respect, I will evaluate this Forum at the end of next month to see whether the discussions I am participating will be productive and interesting.

Over and out.

well that sounds very constructive... i think you will not only enjoy your time logged onto this forum but you will also learn a thing or two along the way....

WELCOME

Yo! I'm... me, I ghost here A LOT.

Uhh I'm not sure if you'll dig this place or not, you seem to have a prerequisite for the way people should conduct themselves.

Members can get rather rash and sometimes rude. Not sure if you'll tolerate it.

But that's just a quckie observe!! enjoy yourself now! :eek:

hello u

your notice me around therefore i will say a big HELLO HELLO and HELLO......

Your occasionally see me every week getting my hand slapped by the moderators for being a gobby bad girl :oops:

hey but i deserve it lol

welcome to the forums, i have a friend that moved here about a year ago from Frankfurt, he had lived in America first but moved over there for some reason and now he moved to good ole texas!

Re: hello u

Anya1982 said:
Your occasionally see me every week getting my hand slapped by the moderators for being a gobby bad girl :oops:

hey but i deserve it lol

It's good to hear that you agree yourself.. :lol:

Welcome to the forums Cabal. :)
I'm sure that you'll find both interesting and productive discussions in here, we try our best to keep them that way, but it isn't easy all the time..

Welecom to the Forums, Cabal. Have a good time here, and I'm sure that you'll find something that'll spark your interest.

Welcome. I'll wager that your interest will be heightened and your horizons broadened simply by participating in this once-in-a-lifetime chance to parry with the finest minds on earth. :shock:

Back