Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralph Nader

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bush, I shutter to think what would happen if Kerry was elected. It better not becuase if he is elected I will have to respect him. Bad things happen to those in the military who bad mouth the commander in chief.

GuyontheRight said:
Are there any 3rd Party conservatives running?

I hope not, that would split the Bush vote. Those who aren't too happy with Bush but would never vote for Kerry would vote for the 3rd party.

sgtbreeden said:
It is called a secret ballot for a reason this is an illegal thread I do believe.

Naw, it's alright, if someone wants to say who they're voting for, there's nothing keeping them from that. Just remember to keep it civil.

FutureRANGER said:
I hope not, that would split the Bush vote. Those who aren't too happy with Bush but would never vote for Kerry would vote for the 3rd party.

There is Nader running as an independent (although he got the reform party's backing) and there is the green party's canidate David Kieth Cobb

Doody said:
FutureRANGER said:

There is Nader running as an independent (although he got the reform party's backing) and there is the green party's canidate David Kieth Cobb

They are both more likely to split the Kerry vote more than the Bush vote correct?

Mod edit: Removed This wasn't too bad but in subjects like this and in this time we cannot allow anything that could instigate a political war on this forum, or we'd have to ban everybody and then it would just be the six of us talking to each other. :lol:

godofthunder9010 said:
Both will pull almost entirely from Kerry and virtually not at all from Bush.

Yeah, that's why Michael Moore and someone else begged Nader on some talk show not to run so Kerry would win. It was quite amusing. I am glad Nader ignored the request.

I'm a Kerry Volunteer, so I think all you people who are on the far right are a little skewed.

Bush has lied to the country, to the congress not to mention other countless felonies that would get hime impeached.

And because of these crimes he will lose the election but it is a question of by how much.

Bush has lied to the country

So did Kerry

The man did not lie, and I feel sorry you've fallen into the trap of saying he did. We were all tricked, that is the whole world. I'm not going to get into this with you, but let me say I'm a Bush Volunteer, and Id be voting for Bush because of social issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back