• Ralph Nader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time said:
I'm a Kerry Volunteer, so I think all you people who are on the far right are a little skewed.

Bush has lied to the country, to the congress not to mention other countless felonies that would get hime impeached.

We on the right feel that a lot of people on the left are "skewed" too. I guess it's a shared feeling between waring parties.

SINCE you brought up the issue of lying, I guess I am going to have to bring up Clinton. He got on the tele and told the whole world that he did not have an affair. He also lied about it under oath. A few months later he finally admitted that he had an affair. I remember the republicans wanted to impreach Clinton for lying under oath but the democrats would have nothing to do with it. Now you believe big daddy Bush has lied, you want his head on a platter. I do hope you wanted Clinton impeached...

I hope the moderator Gods are not angry with me for straying a little off topic

IRT Doody,

His infidelity does not come close to high crimes and misdemeaners, unlike this man who was appointed by the supreme court.

A man's private affairs such as his infidelity do not concern the nation unless it diminishes his ability to govern which it did not.

If you do not believe that Bush has committed High crimes and misdemeaners I believe you are crazy; lying to the congress, a false premise for a policing action.

Time you are a fool! You forget the words of St. Augustine In your own selfish partisanship, that "The purpose of war is peace", you forget the words of John Kerry, and you blatantly refused to acknowledge Kerry's own Pro-War stance. And when you do you will blame It on Bush, like the hypocrites do, and bask In your own jingoism that you, the liberal, have uncovered the conspiracy of the right, and that all of us our liers and bastards!

When he asked for the vote to go to war, he said all that stuff, our intelligence was years old on Iraq.

In order for any of you people to even have doubt about this man you think to be patiotic and intelligent you will have to at least look at this documentary which may be at a theatre near you. http://www.truthuncovered.com/

Otherwise you can stand as you are and not be open

I believe George Bush is an ignorant person who not only deserves to be in jail, but should be there already.

I believe George Bush is an ignorant person who not only deserves to be in jail, but should be there already.

I believe John Kerry should be made to stand before a court and be charged with High treason and conspiracy of Genocide!

GuyontheRight said:

I believe John Kerry should be made to stand before a court and be charged with High treason and conspiracy of Genocide!

Man are you brain washed beyond belief, Bush never went to war he was derelict in his duty and he deserted his post, therefore BUsh should be under a court marshall the highest the prosecution can seek is the death penalty.

Time said:
When he asked for the vote to go to war, he said all that stuff, our intelligence was years old on Iraq.

How is that a lie? I was an intelligence analyst for the military until 2002. There were annual assessments made on Iraq's WMDs. As far as the US intelligence community was concerned, there was little to no doubt he maintained the weapons and programs. Further, the Russian, French, German, British, and even Iraqi intel services reached identical conclusions.

Also, when he pressed George Tenet (Clinton holdover and Director of the CIA) on the strength of the evidence, Tenet was reported to say, "It's a slam dunk." Link

Time said:

Hardly. An over-the-top statement by someone clinging to hard to partisan rhetoric.

This ends now. GuyontheRight, I am getting tired of reminding you to keep your temper, if something upsets you, do not reply until you have calmed down. No further personal insults will be tolerated.

Time, you are getting pretty extreme for a 15 year old, and have regularly demonstrated a complete lack of respect for anyone else, curb your attitude immediately or find somewhere else to spend your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back