Gonna be gone soon...

AFSteliga

Token Canadian Moder'eh'tor
Well...it looks like I'm going to have to leave for a while in about a month.

On the 27 May 2005, I'll be heading over to the Canadian Forces Leadership and Recruit School to do my Initial Assessment Period (aka: Basic Training). I'll be there until around the end of July. Between those times, I'll have zero access to the Internet.

I just thought I'd let everyone know, so some people don't wonder what happened to me.

Only another week until I head over to the MEGA for my Basic Training.

I've got some more info on it too:

Begins: 30 May 2005
Ends: 22 July 2005

It's only 7 weeks long, but for the first 4, they don't let me out. However, during the last 3 weeks, I'll have a bit more free time which might result in me being able to go online once in a while.

I might not be online much this week either, since I'll be busy packing my stuff up for the moves to the MEGA and then to RMC Kingston, and also preparing for Final Graduation from CMR.

Good luck Steliga.

please drop by and give us a sitrep if you should happen to be online later this summer.. :)

We'll miss ya... :cry: lol, jus kiddin. But good luck and I cant wait to hear some stories about it when you get back.

Well...if IAP is anything like it was last year for my 'brother', I might have a story involving an Arty Sim, me, and 2 feet separation between the two.

Doody said:
good luck!!!

I just get back from being busy for 2 months and you leave. Is there something I should know? :shock:

Umm...there might be, but even I don't know what it is.

Thanks guys. I'm out of here tomorrow and I begin training on Sunday (slightly earlier than expected, but what can you do?)

My platoon has roughly 60 people in it. Unfortunately, it seems that half of it is composed of the crap disturbers of this year. It should be a fun 7 weeks.

Back