who is going to win the superbowl

Panthers or Patriots, from what Ive seen, and I watch these things closly mind you (I used to have my own cable sports show) these two have stood out as dominate.

I don't know, the Pats didn't look that dominant this pre-season especially against the Bengals, but hey, pre-season doesn't mean anything.

I'd really either put my money on the Ravens or the Colts. I mean, I don't really know, its too early to tell, but both these teams are great. If the Jets can keep Pennington healthy and the defense doesn't fail like they did last year, they also could be making a good playoff run

I don't know, the Pats didn't look that dominant this pre-season especially against the Bengals, but hey, pre-season doesn't mean anything.

I'd really either put my money on the Ravens or the Colts. I mean, I don't really know, its too early to tell, but both these teams are great. If the Jets can keep Pennington healthy and the defense doesn't fail like they did last year, they also could be making a good playoff run

The Pat's coaching staff is reluctant to show their schemes In the preseason, and that's what makes this team so dangerouse, it's great coaching and it's ability to translate success onto the field.

The Ravens are a team that does indeed look good, although I hate them (and im living outside of Baltimore) however with the addition of Prime Time, this team, If it does not live up to expectations, will break from the seems. Ray Lewis ownes this team litterally, he is the decision maker. If somthing were to happen to divide this team, it is finished. Too many big ego's may do that to you.

GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTEEEXXXXXXAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
actually no they won't make it again, but I think the Eagles have a chance, but in other words go PATS.

As a Denver fan, I always want them to go. But, as much as I to admit it, my vote will go to the Redskins this year. Just cuz Joe Gibbs is back. But I will always be a Bronco fan!

*Mile High Salute*

I've got to go with the Patriots again this years. I think the Eagles would be my next choice even though the Steelers have beaten them both. Not to take anything away from Pittsburgh but I think the they caught both these teams on off days (injuries etc.).

Several months ago, I said the Redskins would win. But I must make an amendment to that statement. I will be putting my greenbacks on the Eagles. If they beat New York(I will cry), then it's over. They will go.

...But I will always be a Bronco Fan! *Mile High Salute*

i'm with anyone who said KC....but then again it's the most unrealistic thing said. it's ok though, they're the best 4-10 team out there ;)

Back