Going out of town.... heading to Orlando for the SHOT SHOW

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
I'll see'ya all next week. Heading to Orlando today for the SHOT SHOW.... Four days of firearms plus two days of harassing the stupid king rat of the wonderful land of Disney.

Have a good week.... and yes. I'm going armed. Just because I'm going on vacation doesn't mean crime can't happen.

it's like you are taking your security blanket....

86757407_99cff6d997.jpg

Mickey was hit by a truck

Years ago I took my then very young son to Disney, needless to say he loved it.

Driving to the Red Lobster one night I said, "I heard on the radio that Mickey Mouse got hit by a truck." My son immediately cried "OH NO" and bust into tears.

My missus looked at me, frowned and said, “Your humour is really sick.”

I had to spend hours trying to convince my son that Mickey wasn't dead and that I was kidding. The only way I could convince him was to take him back to Disney the next day and treat him to all manner of hot dogs, burgers and coke. My missus said, “Serve you bloody right.”

Years ago I took my then very young son to Disney, needless to say he loved it.

Driving to the Red Lobster one night I said, "I heard on the radio that Mickey Mouse got hit by a truck." My son immediately cried "OH NO" and bust into tears.

My missus looked at me, frowned and said, “Your humour is really sick.”

I had to spend hours trying to convince my son that Mickey wasn't dead and that I was kidding. The only way I could convince him was to take him back to Disney the next day and treat him to all manner of hot dogs, burgers and coke. My missus said, “Serve you bloody right.”
Ha. Ha. Hahaha. Ha. It DOES serve you right. You don't mess with the mouse.

LOL

BTW, Luis, I LOVE the picture. LOL

Good ol' 5.56. He's got a picture for everything. ;)

Very funny, Britin, and it did serve you right. :p

Man oh man.... what a blast for my first day.

I met R. Lee Ermey. He signed my Gunny Approved Team GLOCK Hat and thanks me for my service as a soldier and a police officer. It was amazing.... when I met him I thanked him and he said that it must be the other way around.

Saw the fine owners and folks of GLOCK, S&W, Ruger, Laure Tactical, Nightforce Optics, Surefire, Duracoat, etc....

This has only been the first day.

I still have three more days of the SHOT SHOW left....

Was there ever any doubt that he'd have a good time, Rob? I mean he's surrounded by guns. Its like heaven for him. ;) But it is great to hear updates and I'm totally jealous. :)

I remember when I met R. Lee Ermey last year. It was at the AUSA expo in DC, and I got a picture with him as well as his autograph. I aint big on Glocks, but hell, it's R. Lee Ermey! Wish I was down there with ya, sounds like a blast.

100_0733.jpg

I had Jerry Miculek of S&W sign the grips to a cap gun revolver..... He laughed his ass off when he saw it.

100_0709.jpg

Me with the Gunny.... We swapped challenge coins, he signed my Gunny Approved Team GLOCK hat, and a number of photos. Even thanked me for my service as a soldier and a police officer.

100_0719.jpg

Me with Doug Koenig, Julie Goloaski, and Jerry Mucilek of S&W

100_0720.jpg

Me with Mossad Ayoob.

100_0722.jpg

Me with the American Tactical Imports' Girl....

100_0726.jpg

Me with Ken Onion of Kershaw Knives.

100_0728.jpg

Me with Mike Irvine and John Scoutten of Shooting USA.

100_0729.jpg

Me with Jim Scoutten of Shooting USA.

Nice pics. Didn't realize that Gunny Ermey is that tall. :lol:

Aaaaaand....that brunette chick...daaaaaaaamn. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Nice pics. Didn't realize that Gunny Ermey is that tall. :lol:

Aaaaaand....that brunette chick...daaaaaaaamn. :mrgreen:

The Gunny is 9 Feet Tall, Sweats Whiskey, Eats Nails, Urinates Napalm, and can shoot the ass of a flea off at 1,000 yards with a .22LR while blindfolded.

Back