going to Germany

OORAH

dear all,

i'm gonna be in Germany from july 7th to the 17th. i've always wanted to go, and now i'm finally going. it's gonna be really fun, i hope.

any tips or things i should know before i go, we're going to be with people that speak german and english, so the i'm not to worried about the language, but any customs/ things i shouldn't do to embarass America while i'm there?

i called a friend thats in germany to see if we could get tickets to the world cup, his response: not a chance in hell! people wouldn't sell their tickets for a million dollars he told me. i was surprised, but i guess its a really really really really really big deal in europe.

Fox said:
If Germany won the World Cup. WATCH OUT!! I think.
No way, dont watch out...Join in the fun! They'll be partying till the next World Cup comes around if they win it.Yea, World Cup tickets for 2010 are being bought right now, its a really big deal to them...

i think i'll have alot of fun in germany, i'm old enough to legally buy any kind of alcohol except malt liquor.

Like in that one episode of Fawlty Towers, dont mention the war!

i wish i could go with you. i took German, and i wish i could use it besides talking to my dad alittle bit. Haben Sie Spaß!

FutureDevilDog said:
Get wasted and pick up german chicks! K im going I'll be at your house in a few hours!
Did you know that most of german chicks has a hairy armpits and legs.

PRESENTS?!?!?!?!?!!!:drill:

just about every person i have ever met has told me, "ooooooo you're going to germany, make sure you send a postcard." i'm gonna spend all my money on just on postage!

and to the german chicks having hairy legs and armpits,

EVERYONE is beautiful in the dark!

there you go again with presents mighty! just kiddin. and i plan on filling both the 512 MB cards i have for the digital camera.

cause when i'm doing this:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

i'm not gonna remember the next morning over this:coffee:

although i might not want to remember:shock::sick:

Back