Going Down The Tubes

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
We have a lot of discussions about how things are going pretty bad in the US.
I guess we should consider this: What do you expect with lawyers running everything?

Working with kids is worse than drinking.
But I swear, lawyers are f***ing up everything. You know that you have to fill out some retarded FDA form if you want to send a care package from abroad into the US? How retarded is that? We have ZERO things in there that can be planted again. It's just food. Just eat the damn thing. There isn't even meat in it.
Plus this whole "I'm going to sue you" crap is pissing me off.
Goddammed lawyers.... arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!

Plus this whole "I'm going to sue you" crap is pissing me off.

+1

My mom is a 5th grade teacher and they rotate classes for subject with two other 5th grade teachers. One day one of her students was misbehaving for another teacher and she told him if he didn't quit she was going to call his mother. He responded with, "go ahead and I'll tell her you touched me."

That is screwed up.

+1

My mom is a 5th grade teacher and they rotate classes for subject with two other 5th grade teachers. One day one of her students was misbehaving for another teacher and she told him if he didn't quit she was going to call his mother. He responded with, "go ahead and I'll tell her you touched me."

That is screwed up.

DETENTION!

they make stamps like that now...

+1

That is screwed up.
There is one quick solution to that. Let the student go back to class and immediately inform the Principal of what was said, then with the principal as a backstop contact the students parent(s) preferably in person and let them know,... so that if it happens again, you have a precedent to fall back on.

Yep, and then make sure that kid gets expelled. They're short on teachers so the school will be more comfortable letting go of a student than a teacher.
Maybe you can sue the kid's family for the emotional damaged the kid caused.

Back