going back

istealfreefood

just want to say that tomorrow I am going back to Fork Union Military Academy for preseason. Classes will start on the 1st.

This year I am going to try to be a SSGT of a platoon. If I dont get that, I will likely be a SGT Squad Leader.

I wont have email or phones for the first 5 weeks, but after the week of preseason, the comptuer lab will be opened and I will still be able to visit Mil-Forums (I checked last year).

Gook luck bro.... I remember my time in military school.. always had some good stories. I am always up the road from you not far if you need anything.

Thanks man. Yeah, I have some good stories and memories from school. I cant wait to go back and see my friends again. However, FUMA is all guys, which in some ways is good, we can act like guys. but of course, its always great to come home and see girls.

Im back! I finally got my laptop checked out by the computer lab, so i can now use it in my room.

Last edited by a moderator:
:?.....Redleg, Mighty and Sevens....did you realized that since istealfreefood said "I'm back" for 3 weeks ago......I may be mistake.

If it is, welcome back, istealfreefood.

Foxy, Missileer put istealfreefood's posts together. He posted today that he was back online. :)

yeah, i am back Fox. its all been going well. i am a squad leader on first platoon (floor) Bravo Company. I will probably be given my SGT rank soon. I will try out for the riflery team soon. I hope that I make it.

Back