Going back to community college

xxxn

Banned
So, I am a civilian going back to McHenry County College, a community college in Illinois. I guess I win against Milhouse, because she used to teach there and hated me and twice tried to get me into military school, but I got out of it both times. The joke is on her though because I am going back to community college to get my Administrative Office Skills Certificate and will make more money than she ever could since she is a graduate of a military academy and doesn't make much money at all. She told me herself she can barely make ends meet.

And now some jokes

How many military school graduates does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Answer: None, they're all too dumb because they're graduates from a military academy and therefore all have IQs below 90.

How many military school attendees does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Answer: 50, 1 to screw in the lightbulb, and 49 superior officers to stand around screaming at them because their uniform isn't neat enough or to tell them to do 40 push-ups.

How many military school graduates does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Answer: 5. 1 to screw in the lightbulb and 4 to declare war on the lightbulb manufacturers for making it so difficult intellectually to screw in the lightbulb

How many military school graduates named Milhouse who tried to get me into a military academy so she could be mean to me there does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Answer: None. She's too dumb to screw in a lightbulb because her IQ is below 90 and anyway she's too busy yelling at everybody because they're not wearing a uniform instead of jeans and a t-shirt to notice that she's standing in a pitch black room.

I'm not worried about Milhouse(or as I like to call her Tooty Milhouse{seriously she farts every two seconds and her farts peeled the paint off the walls of the community college}) reading this because even if she reads this she doesn't have the guts to come over to my house, knock on my door, and recommend to my parents that I be sent to military school. She's just a big yellow bellied chicken, bawk bawk bawk.

If you want to read more humor from me I will be back on the computer sometime after midnight. I'll be there all night folks.

Back