GodOfThunder

godofthunder9010

Ooops! Sorry, didn't notice this. I neglected to introduce myself. Yeah. I'm me and I'm something of a military history fanatic. I'm from the US. I am not in the military because they don't recruit heavily from recovered Bone Marrow Transplant patients. My father served in Vietnam and was in the Reserves for my entire childhood and is a history teacher, so I had a lot of exposure to military things growing up. I prolly read too many history books, but I'm cursed! :lol:

Wanted to find out some things. Firstly, I can't seem to get the QUOTE function to work right ever. Also, I don't know if I screwed up or what, but I need to sort out making an avatar and a sig. And then there is the "gear" thing. Was ist das? (What is that?) And ranks and etc, etc, etc.

Make a long story short, hi. I'm godofthunder. Hope I haven't been too great an annoyance to everyone. I have my opions about almost everything.

That looks like it requires some technical expertise that I definitely do not have, Redleg will be able to give you a hand with that though. Glad I could be of some help anyway. :lol:

Welcome thunder.. :)

What is the problem with the Quote function?
It works for me...

Redleg said:
Do you see this one??

Try not to quote the entire thread the next time, and it should work fine..
Testing .... wow, I guess it worked. Seriously, for some reason i wasn't seeing it when I was single quoting, but most of the got erased so I guess it doesn't matter much. Oh yeah, and that post ... won't fix for some reason. Bleah!

Thought I should say, I love this site because I get to discuss military history and/or military stuff with people who actually know what they're talking about. Kinda hard to find people who know much of anything about military history, so I've really really enjoyed this site thusfar.

Ill agree with you there. This is a fun place to be. Kinda addicting too, with the Milbucks and such.

But anywho, glad to have you with us!

Welcome to the forum. I myself have diabetes so I understand having a limitation from joining the armed forces. Good to have you on board :D Congrats on the recovery and ntt is right, this site is addictive. :twisted: Oh crapola, the :drill: (wife) is whining as it is late here in cheeseland. Anyways, welcome.

Back