God works in mysterious ways....

Sara

Shepherdess

An atheist professor was teaching a college class and he told the class that he was going to prove that there is no God. He said, "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!"

Ten minutes went by. He kept taunting God, saying, "Here I am, God. I'm still waiting." He got down to the last couple of minutes and a Marine just released from active duty and newly registered in the class walked up to the professor, hit him full force in the face, and sent him flying from his platform. The professor struggled up, obviously shaken and yelled, "What's the matter with you? Why did you do that?" The Marine replied, "God was busy; He sent me."

Allah(u) Akbar I call mouslim Goden.

Many swedes in this forum is good in sports talk....

www.sportalare.se

And politics parti in Sweden.

In Ovrigt.

Around 445.000 posts. Big Sports forum.

Dixie are biggest poster.

Many soccer forum.

Joumalauta the finnish Goden never accept me when I was born he will I die direct but not me will because I was new born august 1986. Joumalauta is strange finnish Goden. Never accept him will because i'm will to live when I born in southern Sweden. I have swedish pass so I can live in Sweden. Socialdemokraterna this year and Moderaterna 2006 I voite in Swedish riksdan. I accept live in Sweden. God of Christ never help me with belief. And Jesus is second important. Nobody to belief when God never help me.

Edit. One says I will die.

Last edited:
Back