God Loves Blondes

Springfield

A blonde finds herself in serious trouble. Her business has gone bust and she's in dire financial straits. She's so desperate that she decides to ask God for help. She begins to pray..."God, please help me. I've lost my business and if I don't get some money, I'm going to lose my house as well. Please let me win the Lotto."

Lotto night comes, and somebody else wins it. She again prays..."God, please let me win the Lotto! I've lost my business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well."

Lotto night comes and she still has no luck. Once again, she prays..."My God, why have You forsaken me? I've lost my business, my house, and my car. My children are starving. I don't often ask You for help, and I have always been a good servant to You. PLEASE let me win the Lotto just this one time so I can get my life back in order."

Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the heavens open. The blonde is overwhelmed by the Voice of God Himself..."Sweetheart, work with Me on this... Buy a ticket"

springfield that is one of the funniest blonde jokes i hav heard in a while.
but ive got one for u
blonde in a car is speeding, she gets pulled over by a policewoman who is also blonde, policewoman asks for blondes drivers licence, after a while the blonde in car asks what it looks like, policewoman replys it is square nd has ur pic on it, afta looking through her bag blonde finally finds a mirror and hands in to cop, cop looks at it, hands it back and says sorry didnt realise u were a cop

urban_angel_13 said:
springfield that is one of the funniest blonde jokes i hav heard in a while.
but ive got one for u
blonde in a car is speeding, she gets pulled over by a policewoman who is also blonde, policewoman asks for blondes drivers licence, after a while the blonde in car asks what it looks like, policewoman replys it is square nd has ur pic on it, afta looking through her bag blonde finally finds a mirror and hands in to cop, cop looks at it, hands it back and says sorry didnt realise u were a cop
I hate to break your heart,but that joke has been posted on here before. ;)

Back