Go Away Paris Hilton

Beutiful to have "Batman" distribute crossed out Paris Hiltons..
Funny stuff TI.

Now I am dropping to push as I clicked on a link that had Paris Hilton in it..

There's gotta be something weird about a dumb tart named after a French Hotel who didn't change her name as soon as she was of legal age. If she had any brains she would have sued her parents for psychological cruelty.

Last edited:
There's gotta be something weird about a dumb tart named after a French Hotel who didn't change her name as soon as she was of legal age. If she had any brains she would have sued her parents for psychological cruelty.

Well, it's probably because they own the hotels. Her Mother is just as weird as her kid. She threw a tantrum in the court when her kid was sentenced. If I had been the Judge, I would have put them in adjoining cells.:smile:

She SHOULD go away...I mean come on, what is she contributing to society except being a spoiled little snot setting bad examples for other teenagers and kids growing up!

She SHOULD go away...I mean come on, what is she contributing to society except being a spoiled little snot setting bad examples for other teenagers and kids growing up!

Couldnt agree more but as she is a product of US society you "aint" dumping her on the rest of the world.

:)

PH needs to serve her sentence and stop crying ... just like a germ, she contributes nothing to society except her 'spoiled little rich girl' BS.

i pretty much agree with that whole video. she just needs to die. (after she comes over to my house for a little BOW CHICKA WOW WOW)

(say it outloud if you dont get it) :)

I just can't figure it out. Why do people like these types? They worship rich spoiled skanks and criminals. Just look at the whole rap scene (who can prove they're hardest and sell their records?) and shows like Growing up Gotti.

Sick fascination America has.

Back