GLOCK told California to screw themselves...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Glock-Microstamping.jpg

This whole issue came about from California State Bill Assembly Bill 1471. Another Gun Control Law that would restrict and further hamper legal firearm owners. Many that pushed for this bill said it was to protect the people and stop criminals. Well, everyone in the firearm industry, both Companies and Customers knew that this was a bullsh!t bill aimed at further restricting civilians from legal ownership of firearms. California is home to Senator Dianne Feinstein who famously said on national TV "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them, Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in, I would have done it."

This is a sign that even foreign firearm makers are no longer standing for this even on a business sense. Another famous event was when California banned .50 Caliber rifles from being owned by lawful citizen. Ronnie G. Barrett, president of Barrett Firearms Mfg., Inc. The maker of the standard .50 Caliber Rifle for Military and law enforcement told California that he will no longer sell any state or local government agency any more rifles, spare parts, ammunition, or repair any firearm owned by any government angency.

http://calnra.com/caspecial/barrett/index.shtml

Above is a link to the Barrett Letter.... Sadly this stupid Micro-stamping Bill passed

Last edited:
Just when you thought you heard it all - micro stamping shell casings. What genius though this up? No issue hear - I always collect my brass (yes - I am cheap).
Glock makes a good point though concerning the hone stone, seems like its easy to get around the technology. Ofcourse - more technology = higher price at the local shop, no thanks.
Maybe the Democrat controlled house can come up with a bill - "No Handgun Left Behind."
:rock:

I used to load my weapons with surgical gloves on... eliminated the need to pick up the brass if the SHTF... oh well.

Back