GLOCK might have some competition

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Yes, I said that.... Mr. GLOCK fanatic. I eat, sleep, breath, and dream GLOCK. Hell, if I could make love to a GLOCK I more then likely would. But I am having an affair behind the back of that wonderful Austrian Pistol. Smith & Wesson is the mistress that I speak of.....

I have been a big fan of S&W (Expect for their years being under british ownership and that little fiasco during the Clinton years.) In support them because they are an American Company. I own more Smith & Wesson firearms then any other type of firearm. Including GLOCK.... So this is a shock for my friends. I WANT A S&W M&P .45

2ztf2op.jpg

Yeah, it's a .40 S&W but the .45 ACP is just as sexy.

I mean look at those lines, the slide, the sights, etc.... Owwwww I want one so bad. I want it so bad that the GLOCK 21SF has been put on the back burner! Yes, I know how wrong that seems but it's true.

Smith & Wesosn, you little sultry mistress. You keep toying me with your lines and I'll just have to grab you in ways that I shouldn't.

Oh GLOCK, I'm sorry but maybe both of you can live together.

How about the SP2022 .40S&W, do you like that pistol?

Let us all know how the M&P shoots when you add one to your collection!

I don't own a single Sig Sauer.... never been a fan of their pistols expect for the Sig Model P210. That's an old world gun.... from the days of lugers and mausers.....

Sig-p210danish.jpg

As for me getting a S&W M&P .45. It's not going to happen anytime soon. Maybe in six months to a year. I just spent $500 on a CMP M1 Carbine and about a month or two ago I got a S&W Model 66-2 Target Revolver. The firearm change jar is empty at the moment. Maybe I can sell part of my liver. They grow back right?

I can get the S&W M&P .45 for a total price of $453.33.

$419.00 base price
$29.33 for tax
$5.00 for brackground fee

The M&P .45 is a great gun. I rent it all the time at the gun range I go to. I would love to have one, they are just so dang wonderful.

I had a S&W Sigma .40 with the polymer body and stainless slide and barrel in matte finish. Paid $395 for it and put over 5000 rounds through it without a single failure using everything from frangible rounds to 145gr Hydrashocks. It always gave me a tight 4 inch shot group at 50m. I had three Glocks previous to it and had better accuracy with the Sigma and it was easier to clean with the stainless something that wasn't available from Glock. I'll be buying another when I get back where gun ownership is not a crime.

My baby...
smith_and_wesson_120023.jpg

I'm kinda with Luis, I've never really digged SIG that much- the pistols are of good quality, but didn't really seem to fit my hands that well when I've shot them.

Back