Glock or Beretta?

Glock or Beretta?

• Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beretta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keist IV

Which do you like better? The Beretta 92 or the Glock 17/19. Just curious as to what people like better. I personally like the Glock 22C as it packs more wallop with the .40 S & W than the 9mm does. Also I like the 22C because it is ported and with the lighter frame Glock, it helps to get back on target quicker. Plus at night there is a really cool V flame that comes out of the barrel porting :twisted:

I'd have to say Glock. It's designed to function as good as possible, under any circumstances. It ways less and holds more ammo.

Now I'd better stop because I sound like a commercial.... :D

:lol: That is ok. Yes, they are workhorses. My first Glock took one hell of an abuse. And yes, more ammo :rambo:

Yes the Sig is nice but I am still a Glock fanatic. Ugly as sin and not real classy like the ol' 1911 but it is simple, strong and accurate. 6000 rounds through my first model 22C and not a single jam. Got dirtier than dirt but no jams. :)

Check this out :twisted: :rambo: :9mm:

www.fullautoglock.net

I vote for Glock over Beretta (even though the Beretta is available in .40 S&W). Simpler controls means less likelihood of "brain fade". Also, it's rock-solid reliable.

Plus at night there is a really cool V flame that comes out of the barrel porting

Yes, the flame comes out on either side of the front sight. This is fun if your Glock is a toy -- this is a REALLY BAD IDEA if you are using your Glock as a PDW. Picture this: you run into three bad guys at night; you draw your Glock (hopefully with night sights); put the front sight on the greatest threat; pull trigger -- NO MORE NIGHT VISION! Where are the other two bad guys?

Good point 5CAV, my 22C is a toy but I bought it to use more than the standard 22. I think I will go back to the trusty ol' model 22 with the night sights for my main sidearm. Thanks man, you might have saved my life. Night vision good, blinded and then dead, BAD.

Keist IV said:
Good point 5CAV, my 22C is a toy but I bought it to use more than the standard 22. I think I will go back to the trusty ol' model 22 with the night sights for my main sidearm. Thanks man, you might have saved my life. Night vision good, blinded and then dead, BAD.
It is possible to learn something useful on the net! ;) :D

silent driller said:
I honestly have no idea about either of them but I will say the Beretta because it has a more ly sounding name :D :2guns:
Now I hope your government will have better reasons to opt for a certain weapon....

Uncle_Sam said:
Okay, but why?

i dunno about you, but i like the beretta better, it feeels more "right" in my hands compareed to the glock, i personally think the glocks grip feels like your holding a 2x4 but thats JMHO. but id agree and say sig is better than both... i like the sig 220 in .45 but too bad the double action trigger pull is like 14lbs, but the single action is only like 3-4lbs and Deadly accurate i would like the 226 better but i dont like the caliber selection 9mm/357sig... im partial to .45's

Yes I agree with the grips on the older Glocks. They did kind of feel boardish. The newer ones are a weee bit slimmer and have the finger grooves so they are much more comfortable.

Keist IV said:
Yes I agree with the grips on the older Glocks. They did kind of feel boardish. The newer ones are a weee bit slimmer and have the finger grooves so they are much more comfortable.
That's what I was going to say.... :D So I agree.

Redleg said:
RnderSafe said:
Those arguments are brilliant, gentlemen.... :lol: I never saw people defend their point of view so passionately.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
just kiddin', but I would like to know why. Just curious.

Because we use Glock in the Norwegian Army, and I've used that one a lot..
Tried the Beretta as well, and it's a good weapon too..

But my vote goes to Glock right now! :)

Redleg said:
Because we use Glock in the Norwegian Army, and I've used that one a lot..
Tried the Beretta as well, and it's a good weapon too..

But my vote goes to Glock right now! :)
I guess RnderSafe will say about the same, just inversing the names of the weapons.... Am I right?

Back