Glock or Beretta?

Glock or Beretta?

• Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beretta

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1217 said:
I guess RnderSafe will say about the same, just inversing the names of the weapons.... Am I right?

Nope. I don't carry either and I do not really care for either, but since the choices were either/or, I had to choose one. Glock is a very reilable weapon, I just do not like how it feels in my hand, it's too light and feels like a toy. It is also a good weapon for those that do not have the money and time to hit the range and spend hours learning how to shoot effectively. The Beretta takes more time and practise and I would never recommend it to anyone without prior experience.

So, when it comes down to it .. I would trust both with my life, but I prefer the Beretta over the Glock.

RnderSafe said:
1217 said:
I guess RnderSafe will say about the same, just inversing the names of the weapons.... Am I right?

Nope. I don't carry either and I do not really care for either, but since the choices were either/or, I had to choose one. Glock is a very reliable weapon, I just do not like how it feels in my hand, it's too light and feels like a toy. It is also a good weapon for those that do not have the money and time to hit the range and spend hours learning how to shoot effectively. The Beretta takes more time and practise and I would never recommend it to anyone without prior experience.

So, when it comes down to it .. I would trust both with my life, but I prefer the Beretta over the Glock.
Well it was only a guess... ;) I see what you mean about the weight of the Glock, and I had to get used to the angle of the grip on it too, btw. Most semi automatic pistols have the same angle, like the sig 220's the beretta's, H&K's etc. The Glock is different and that made me shoot high a couple of times. Still like it a bit better then the Beretta though, because of the whole design being more efficient and more reliable.

Back