View Poll Results :Glock or Beretta?
Glock 8 72.73%
Beretta 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

--

August 18th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
I honestly have no idea about either of them but I will say the Beretta because it has a more ly sounding name
Now I hope your government will have better reasons to opt for a certain weapon....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle_Sam
Beretta
Okay, but why?
August 19th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Glock. Gotta go with quality of course.
August 19th, 2004  
Rocky_Raccoon

i dunno about you, but i like the beretta better, it feeels more "right" in my hands compareed to the glock, i personally think the glocks grip feels like your holding a 2x4 but thats JMHO. but id agree and say sig is better than both... i like the sig 220 in .45 but too bad the double action trigger pull is like 14lbs, but the single action is only like 3-4lbs and Deadly accurate i would like the 226 better but i dont like the caliber selection 9mm/357sig... im partial to .45's
--
August 19th, 2004  
Keist IV

Yes I agree with the grips on the older Glocks. They did kind of feel boardish. The newer ones are a weee bit slimmer and have the finger grooves so they are much more comfortable.
August 19th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keist IV
Yes I agree with the grips on the older Glocks. They did kind of feel boardish. The newer ones are a weee bit slimmer and have the finger grooves so they are much more comfortable.
That's what I was going to say.... So I agree.
August 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Glock!!
August 19th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Beretta.
August 19th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Glock!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Beretta.
Those arguments are brilliant, gentlemen.... I never saw people defend their point of view so passionately..
just kiddin', but I would like to know why. Just curious.
August 19th, 2004  
Redleg

Because we use Glock in the Norwegian Army, and I've used that one a lot..
Tried the Beretta as well, and it's a good weapon too..

But my vote goes to Glock right now!
August 20th, 2004  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Because we use Glock in the Norwegian Army, and I've used that one a lot..
Tried the Beretta as well, and it's a good weapon too..

But my vote goes to Glock right now!
I guess RnderSafe will say about the same, just inversing the names of the weapons.... Am I right?