Sexybeast

Topic: Globalsecurity: India armed force's problems

http://globalsecurity.org/military/w...dia/index.html

check out things listed here about India's armed force,

shows lots of problems within India's own military industry

during the production of t-72, ajun or even mig fighters
January 24th, 2005  
Big_Z

This sounds like the start of a "China is better than India" topic.
January 25th, 2005  
Sexybeast

en.....ur post sounds like a "i am tough american and i am world police"
--
Boots
January 25th, 2005  
battery

Very unnecessary Mr. Beast...

And what are you trying to object? If you're going to tell us there are problems with India's industry, you may want to point out the details to us as to at least attempt to prove your point....
January 25th, 2005  
Sexybeast

January 25th, 2005  
kotakk

Hey The Commies don't quit easy.
January 25th, 2005  
Sexybeast

watch out ur agreement of sentence...it is "the commie does not quit easily"...we are not english speakers ,so we have to learn all the time..

and offer some opinion on that article plz..no non-related comments
January 25th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotakk
actually its not the first time i heard indians calling chinese commies. let them, it just shows how ignorant they are!

if u read alot of indian sources, they always say india is second to US and better than china, and the article have no prove to back up too.
i think anyone has logic would work out the truth.

also they believe india have a better software and intelligence, and china is getting better cos people are hard working. doesnt make sense.

if india have more intelligence then why their tech is below china so much?

not trying to promote china is better than india, because it hink everyone can work out who is better at the moment, so there is no point discussing them.

neway india's armed force still got a long way to go, they do have some advance russia weapons but it is not enought to equip the indian army. and pakistan have US assistance and mainly China, china has create the MBT 2000 for pakistan. india's weapons are mostly outdated, but have russian assistance and US.
January 25th, 2005  
CABAL

Big Z, I suggest you to watch the slip of your tongue, because a flame war have already escalated, hence that your first post gives you full responsibility of starting it. Please note that Sexybeast have already provided a US-Based website located in Virginia.
__________________________________________________ ___________
India's own military industry is very similar to China, but not in terms of size and success rates. Sexybeast is quite right about India's problem with their own industrial capacity in defense. But remember, India knows her own problems and are putting in their fullest efforts in repairing their own industry. According to the majority of Business Commentators and Analysts, India is not a key player in Industrial Manufacturing. That is one of the reasons why India is having pro-longed difficulties with several weapon prototypes.

In my point of view, India still lag behind in their own defense industry (excluding small arms, several vehicles, and vessels) while they continue to import large quantities of highly advancecd European, American, and Russian weapons platforms, hardware, equipment, and etc. They have already built a strong military force, but they never announced about constantily insisting on Indegenious productions/research or development, because of the tremendous cost.
January 25th, 2005  
Snauhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by kotakk
actually its not the first time i heard indians calling chinese commies. let them, it just shows how ignorant they are!

if u read alot of indian sources, they always say india is second to US and better than china, and the article have no prove to back up too.
i think anyone has logic would work out the truth.

also they believe india have a better software and intelligence, and china is getting better cos people are hard working. doesnt make sense.

if india have more intelligence then why their tech is below china so much?

not trying to promote china is better than india, because it hink everyone can work out who is better at the moment, so there is no point discussing them.

neway india's armed force still got a long way to go, they do have some advance russia weapons but it is not enought to equip the indian army. and pakistan have US assistance and mainly China, china has create the MBT 2000 for pakistan. india's weapons are mostly outdated, but have russian assistance and US.
and what is your sources? Chinees i bet..