Globalization

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Question : What is the truest definition of Globalization ?

Answer : Princess Diana's death .

Question : How come ?

Answer : An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky; followed closely by Italian paparazzis on Japanese motorcycles; treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines.

Moreover, this was sent to me by an Indian, using American (Bill Gates's) technology, and you're probably reading this on your computer, that uses
Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by Pakistani lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.... .

And that, my friend, is '' Globalization”!

progress.gif

Last edited:
Question : What is the truest definition of Globalization ?

Answer : Princess Diana's death .

Question : How come ?

Answer : An English princess with an Egyptian boyfriend crashes in a French tunnel, driving a German car with a Dutch engine, driven by a Belgian who was drunk on Scottish whisky; followed closely by Italian paparazzis on Japanese motorcycles; treated by an American doctor, using Brazilian medicines.

Moreover, this was sent to me by an Indian, using American (Bill Gates's) technology, and you're probably reading this on your computer, that uses
Taiwanese chips, and a Korean monitor, assembled by Bangladeshi workers in a Singapore plant, transported by Pakistani lorry-drivers, hijacked by Indonesians, unloaded by Sicilian longshoremen, and trucked to you by Mexican illegals.... .

And that, my friend, is '' Globalization”!

It's hilarious :lol:

Do you know that there are actually people on this earth who do this for a living? The only problem is that it is too long for a bumper sticker!

Back