Global Cooling?

The only issues I have with pollution is the release of toxic gas around population areas and how pollution can contaminate our food sources as well.
Now these problems are quite real.

http://www.asla.org/land/dirt/blog/index.cfm?mode=entry&entry=9948C92B-1422-1874-8196D25C8AD42B35

The above article briefly outlines the fact that drinking water is contaminated by drugs which people take (then excrete) being passed along in the tap water rather than destroyed by water processing plants. A longer and more informative article which was presented by Comcast has been deleted. I could not find a link for the original report using the key word for Google search of "Pharmawater"....

So drink bottled spring water rather than water from the tap. If you feel peculiar after taking a bath, perhaps your skin has absorbed drugs from the tap water...

As for the global warming controversy, the simple solution is to grow more CO2 absorbing plants such as trees to replace the great forests chopped down in the past 300 years. Which reminds me of a game which I played long ago on an Amiga computer called "Global Effect". It was written by eco-freaks and had only three possible endings. Your world always died from either CO2 hothouse, permanent glaciation from CO2 shortage, or pollution contamination....

If the only real solution is to stop burning fossil fuels, then what is needed is a crash program to develop fusion power. But eco-freaks are afraid of "atoms" contaminating the environment :( so they deny that controlled fusion is possible...
:hide:

Lonnie Courtney Clay

Our CO2 levels aren't "dangerously high" anyway. There's been plenty of times in the past when the CO2 concentrations were higher. And they managed to do that without people.

Back