just graduated
i want to enlist in any army
i'm also chemist
which armies accept foreigner?
what do u think i should enlist in ???

:rambo: :m16shoot: :rambo: :type:

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum.

If you have any pride, and pride in your country, you will enlist in your own armed forces, no one likes a person who deserts his own people.

Personally, I would say that if you are a qualified Chemist and wish to travel, look at jobs within your profession in foreign countries perhaps.

theres no benefit from enlisting in our army thats on salary base
and for my job theres no need for chemist for their degree only Delegate propaganda is the only job for my degree in my country
and for foreign countries profession is too difficult to get contract and if u get it it will be too expensive
i'm just looking for good salary
if there was a decent opportunity in my country i wouldn't let it go

theres no benefit from enlisting in our army thats on salary base
and for my job theres no need for chemist for their degree only Delegate propaganda is the only job for my degree in my country
and for foreign countries profession is too difficult to get contract and if u get it it will be too expensive
i'm just looking for good salary
if there was a decent opportunity in my country i wouldn't let it go

Well, you certainly won't get a good salary in any Forces I know of, they all have difficulty maintaining their skilled people who leave to get decent paid civilian jobs.

here in my country they don't look for qualification as they look for your relative that they know as family member or friend of the company manger and so on .
i'm graduated from special chemistry department
so any type of chemistry i'm in it

Most countries are looking for trained professionals, you may have to leave and approach companies in the oil industry where they need petro-chemical engineers, and you being fluent in Arabic would be a great benefit to them. Write to large petroleum companies in overseas countries with your resume and ask about the possibility of a cadetship.

That is a good start.

Entering the forces is honorable, but it will never compare with a career as a professional.

Good Luck!...

i'm trying with their branches here
i'm just thinking of enlisting as last resort

I am not sure enlisting as a last resort is something that would make you all that happy, I tend to think that the military appeals to those who specifically want a career in it for the rest it just another job.

I would certainly pursue the Chemistry side of things I studied Analytical Chemistry before deciding I wanted to switch to Chemical Engineering and never really regretted it.

I am not sure enlisting as a last resort is something that would make you all that happy, I tend to think that the military appeals to those who specifically want a career in it for the rest it just another job.

I would certainly pursue the Chemistry side of things I studied Analytical Chemistry before deciding I wanted to switch to Chemical Engineering and never really regretted it.

u have any vacent job

if u are asking about our graduates
her is that for u
AGtSspf.jpg

if u are asking about our graduates
her is that for u

Trust me that isn't just Egypt it is everywhere, Universities the world over churn out graduates by the thousands for very few available jobs.

My suggestion would be to find yourself even a bottom of the rung job in a laboratory somewhere and get experience as having the degree might get you an interview it is the degree and experience that will get you better jobs.

Most graduates seem to think that they are going to walk out of school and into a high paying job but the reality is people are already filling those roles and generally don't want to give them up so the way in is through the basement and run of the mill jobs that people love hiring over qualified people for.

Last edited:
Back