Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

Okay, Im at that stage in life when I dont no whether I am a boy or a man. Everythings cool, exept for the fact that Ive got a really bad case of blowing girls off, usaully without thinking about it, but once in a while I do it on purpose.
And, besides, not to be rude, but what is up wiht girls?, they talking to you like a friend on day and are nice to everyone, andthe next, their mad at everyone, This could use some understanding, because I get in deep :cen: alot for saying the wrong thing, Is this common or is it just me. :?

You just need patience.
And a lot of it.
She might be nice to you today because something good happened. She might be mad the next because she might have had a fight at home.
When it works out, a girl can be the best thing in the world.

I wouldnt know about the whole a girl is the best thing that can happen to you... yet. Now on to the topic at hand. It was probably that time of the month.

nulli secundus said:
I wouldnt know about the whole a girl is the best thing that can happen to you... yet. Now on to the topic at hand. It was probably that time of the month.

I was about to say, Sweetheart, it's called PMS, and it probably confuses her as much as it does you.

Really, we need guys to hold us and tell us that we aren't being mean and horrible and that we look beautiful when that time comes, so we do actually like yall sometimes.

If you meet a girl that's good enough, it'll be the best thing.
Either that or I've had a pretty pathetic life so far.

Realsim, are we talkin about a certain girl or girls in general?Some times a girl will play games with a guy to see if he is interested or not. Now, if you actually sit and try to figure them out you will waste most of your life and figure out nothin. They are very complex and very simple at the same time. Just be yourself, that is the main thing. Try not to impress them, you will go to far and then look bad.

At your age, girls are very important. As a matter of fact, appreciate them more as friends. They can teach you lots, and that will be vital when you become a man. Trust me. Won't be easy to be friends with girls after teenage.

Important things to know about women (verified by experts on the subject):

PMS - Just don't bother trying to reason with them when under the influence of this. They might kill you for it.

You can try all you want to understand them, but its never going to work. For some reason they feel just as baffled by our gender. According to two authorities on the subject (my wife and her best friend sitting behind me) women are just as baffled by other women. So its thoroughly hopeless.

If its furry, with wide-set big bulging eyes and a small nose, its "cute". Many things are "cute". Accept that women understand it and you probably don't.

If they want you to agree with them, don't because it's probably a trap ... unless they want you to disagree with them ... which is probably also a trap. You're just not going to win. Learn to say "I'm sorry." even when you have no idea what the hell is going on.

Under no circumstances ever, ever, ever agree with a woman who says, "I look fat in this, don't I?" They like to fish for compliments cuz they all seem to think they're fat and ugly and have no pride in being either (even if they aren't). This can also be a trap.

"Flowers seem like the perfect gift because they are pretty and boring like most women..." -- Red vs Blue -- Women will bore the crap outa you except for the fact that you might think they are hot. That's one of the great and noble truths in life.

Women are attracted to what they cannot have. Gay guys are the ultimate, partly because they have so much in common with them. They are also likely to dress nice, spend ridiculous amounts of time on their skin and hair and nails and everything else ... women's programming detects this as a likely rich and successful man (see the next item).

Women are greedy - so looking rich and wealthy is sexy. Well dressed, nice car, nice hair, nice everything ...

Many women are attracted to the bad boys. They don't know why, and we don't know why, so just accept it.

Teenage girls are borderline crazy more often than not. If you can get good at interacting with the crazy teenage ones, you'll thank yourself for it later when they are a lot more sane.

mmm, sounds like your at that half-way point!

sorry to say, but nothing will get any eaiser... wait till you live with one !

Something I've learned in 18 years is to simply sit and listen to what they have to say(and I mean actually LISTEN!). If it's that special time, listen extra hard. And, during said special time, keep the paws off unless they approach you. At all other times, just listen and don't speak until they're done. This has saved me a lot of ass kickings in my life.

A lot of the girls I dated were just sure I should marry them or something ... because I really really was interested about figuring out as much as I could about them as I could. I like to know what makes people do what they do, act the way they act, etc. That a big thing I remember from my dating life when I was single. They love it when you listen to them. That and being excessively cuddle crazy (cuz I was a horny little bastard :lol: ) -- even a mediocre dude can do quite well for themself with those two things.

CrazyCadet142 said:
nulli secundus said:

I was about to say, Sweetheart, it's called PMS, and it probably confuses her as much as it does you.

Really, we need guys to hold us and tell us that we aren't being mean and horrible and that we look beautiful when that time comes, so we do actually like yall sometimes.

Hell, In my position with my b/f it's the other way around. Lol.

I mean, I can't even understand chics. I simply give up and just shrugs it off.

I've learned that when it comes to girls: Don't panic if they panic. Because it's then when they freak you out. :?

So yah, it's like playing chess... well, kind of at least.. You may loose a couple of times before you get the hang out of the opposite player. Because when you get the hang of it, it's then you score the whole freakin game. ;)

I think I've got a problem with buatching any kind of relationship with people, I dont try to but it just happens. That seriously sucks.

Oh and nice anology VargTass.

guote by CrazyCadet142

Whats PMS? Yaeh, Im a tard with acronyms.

Back