Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

--
Boots

October 10th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Topic: Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

Okay, Im at that stage in life when I dont no whether I am a boy or a man. Everythings cool, exept for the fact that Ive got a really bad case of blowing girls off, usaully without thinking about it, but once in a while I do it on purpose.
And, besides, not to be rude, but what is up wiht girls?, they talking to you like a friend on day and are nice to everyone, andthe next, their mad at everyone, This could use some understanding, because I get in deep alot for saying the wrong thing, Is this common or is it just me.
October 10th, 2004  
A Can of Man

You just need patience.
And a lot of it.
She might be nice to you today because something good happened. She might be mad the next because she might have had a fight at home.
When it works out, a girl can be the best thing in the world.
October 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I wouldnt know about the whole a girl is the best thing that can happen to you... yet. Now on to the topic at hand. It was probably that time of the month.
--
Boots
October 11th, 2004  
Courtenay

ROTFL

You guys are killing me!

*Court laughing to hard to make a real comment*
October 11th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I thougt laughing was a comment, or am i living in the past again?
October 11th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
I wouldnt know about the whole a girl is the best thing that can happen to you... yet. Now on to the topic at hand. It was probably that time of the month.
I was about to say, Sweetheart, it's called PMS, and it probably confuses her as much as it does you.

Really, we need guys to hold us and tell us that we aren't being mean and horrible and that we look beautiful when that time comes, so we do actually like yall sometimes.
October 11th, 2004  
A Can of Man

If you meet a girl that's good enough, it'll be the best thing.
Either that or I've had a pretty pathetic life so far.
October 11th, 2004  
Sooners1

Realsim, are we talkin about a certain girl or girls in general?Some times a girl will play games with a guy to see if he is interested or not. Now, if you actually sit and try to figure them out you will waste most of your life and figure out nothin. They are very complex and very simple at the same time. Just be yourself, that is the main thing. Try not to impress them, you will go to far and then look bad.
October 12th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

girls in general, teens in particular, (the girls in my class in close particular). If you know what I mean.
October 12th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Some teenage girls are smart enough to not date other teenage boys. I guess the reverse can work too.