Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to) - Page 5

--
Boots

October 31st, 2004  
larsrq

Poor guys. I can tell you one thing. You will never understand how a woman thinks.. Just accept it and try to do your best..
October 31st, 2004  
godofthunder9010

Even most women don't consciously realize it, but it is they greatest goal to torment the men in their life. Slow horrible torture like trying to coerce you into going clothes shopping with them or whining to you about pointless crap for hours. The possess the crux of movie torture in such chic favorites as Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility. They don't actually like these films they just use them to induce great mental aguish on their male victims.

The more we suffer, the greater their joy!
October 31st, 2004  
Darkmb101

the worst part is they always try to change u.
--
Boots
November 1st, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmb101
the worst part is they always try to change u.
When they can't this is what they say;

"It looks like our values have changed" which really means "all my nagging and talking to you couldn't change you, so I'm leaving you, you stupid idiot". Lol.
November 1st, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252

you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?
My friend once had that happen to him. lol
Come on guys, there are many more men who play the I am single game when they are actually with a girl. Lets say more than a few of the guys that I know are less than honorable.

I guess I got myself a good girl becuase I have not experieced any of the horrors stated in this thread. My girl supported me going back into the service. This was after I spent 13 months away from her in Iraq.
November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252

you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?
My friend once had that happen to him. lol
Come on guys, there are many more men who play the I am single game when they are actually with a girl. Lets say more than a few of the guys that I know are less than honorable.

I guess I got myself a good girl becuase I have not experieced any of the horrors stated in this thread. My girl supported me going back into the service. This was after I spent 13 months away from her in Iraq.
you got lucky, some girls leave the guy once ho is called into the service
November 1st, 2004  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
you got lucky, some girls leave the guy once ho is called into the service
Yes I am. On another note, some wives or gf's say "if you stay in, I am out." I have known a few guys that were given that choice. Every time it ends in failure regardless of if the guy stays in or not. Any relationship is basically doomed if one partner says "me or this." it is only a matter of time until the end comes.
November 1st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

oh man i hear you. I am 14 but my last gf left me because i was in CAP and didn;t spend time with her on tuesdays
January 3rd, 2005  
rotc boy

my last girlfriend left me because i moved halfway across the country, we had been going out for nearly 7 months

but the one before that turned out to be a ***** and broke up with me because i had a life other than spending math class walking around down town and buying her stuff
January 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Uh, well labeling PMS seems kind of a huge generalization to me. At 15 hormones are raging for both sexes. Also it is the time frame of life where you are establishing your identity. So yeah, things will be volitile from time to time. Cheer up, it gets better - ALOT better.