Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

p.s.

O yeah one thing.........don't take advice from me i tend to have a diff bloke every month..............

yeah i think master hit the nail on the head: stress less, dont worry (and who said aussies are laid back and easy going :D)
a lot of my friends are getting worried about not having gf's they are paranoid "im in my 20's and haven't had a serious relationship" and are stressing. this, to me, is a load of bollocks. you cant go "i want a relationship, they are not a physical thing you can have and own. from observation, they are more like a job, if you want it to continue and to grow, you have to put lots of work into it, and be fully committed to it.
its pointless "wanting" a relationship, nothing will ever come to you, you have to go looking for it. experience and observation has shown that two people who like each other, and know it will do nothing unless one of them actually sucks it in and makes a move. ya gotta be willing to put yourself out there if you want to have a chance.
my advice, go and do a heaps of social activities. play a team sport, join a hobby or community group. get to know your friends friends. actually that last one is a goldmine, as your friends tend to be like you and thier friends as well, this broadens your friendship circles, and you can meet people with similar interests.
meh, my 2 cents worth.

heh, my parents have finally left on thier holida with the rest of my family, i officially own our home for the next 2 weeks!!!! w000000t!!! hehe, partytime!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooo

party! where? i'm on my wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..............

Don't tell old bill though, they are still after me for my last house party........

lol anya'82 full time forum spamming, ex-navy ex-con raver girl :lol: :p

not that that is a bad thing, mind you

Back