Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to) - Page 4

--
Boots

October 27th, 2004  
godofthunder9010

There's always more of course. If a girl says, "It isn't you, its me.", she means "Its you. You disgust me."
October 27th, 2004  
gladius

Or how about when she says; "Do you think I'm fat?", what she really means is; "There is no way you are going to answer this the right way, so get ready for me to cop an attitude!"

Ohhh these are fun, anyone got anymore of these?
October 27th, 2004  
Darkmb101

"Hows my hair?" reality "I cant believe im actually asking him he doesnt know the difference between a pony tail and streaks."

"Do you like my dress?" meaning "Say no and im gonna give u some attitude; say yes and i'll pretend to like u for the night."

"So what are we doing tonight?" the truth "If we do the same thing as we ever single date then we're through."
--
Boots
October 28th, 2004  
egoz

uh oh, i can see all of the spite that has built up over the years coming out in this thread...go on guys, let it all out
October 28th, 2004  
implicature

I get the "we need to talk" which actualy means..." set aside forty five minutes so that i can complain about things you can't help because you are a guy and let me cry to you about them...afterwards i will eat a half gallon of icecream....your night is ruined....get over it."
October 28th, 2004  
egoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by implicature
I get the "we need to talk" which actualy means..." set aside forty five minutes so that i can complain about things you can't help because you are a guy and let me cry to you about them...afterwards i will eat a half gallon of icecream....your night is ruined....get over it."
i think you're lucky if you get those statements, usually those are the last three words you hear before, "um, i don't think this is going to work out."
October 30th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Usually when they want to complain its more like:
"hey could you come over and just hang out?"
October 30th, 2004  
Joe252

SA.I.NA.GA.LA.AE.= Stay intoctcecated nightly get laid every day

my girl friend goes we need to talk i would make the mistake of talkin and get my @$$ in more trouble
ever had that dream that your takin a test that you haven't studied for?

when she hasn't talk to me in 30minutes i would ask her if there was somethin wrong hoping that it would be something other than me...now i realized if she hasn't talked to me in 30 mintutes i would say "baby i'm sorry i have realized i have done or said somethin stupid and insensitive and would like to go up in my room to think about it.

If she ain't happy..you ain't happy and if she ain't happy long enough your gunny be left with half of your stuff.

you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?

"i need some space......with out you in it" "i think we should start seeing people..trust me nobody has ever said that to with out every had someone else in mind..guys if someone says that to you i think we should start seeing other people trust me she has already cut a pony from the herd and is she hasn't ride him yet she has pulled the saddle out of the barn.
October 30th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe252

you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?
My friend once had that happen to him. lol
October 30th, 2004  
Joe252

S.I.N.G.L.E.**** LOL was it a huge guy?