Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

Poor guys. I can tell you one thing. You will never understand how a woman thinks.. Just accept it and try to do your best.. :)

Even most women don't consciously realize it, but it is they greatest goal to torment the men in their life. Slow horrible torture like trying to coerce you into going clothes shopping with them or whining to you about pointless crap for hours. The possess the crux of movie torture in such chic favorites as Pride and Prejudice or Sense and Sensibility. They don't actually like these films they just use them to induce great mental aguish on their male victims.

The more we suffer, the greater their joy!

Darkmb101 said:
the worst part is they always try to change u.

When they can't this is what they say;

"It looks like our values have changed" which really means "all my nagging and talking to you couldn't change you, so I'm leaving you, you stupid idiot". Lol.

drilldownmaster2004 said:
Joe252 said:
you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?

My friend once had that happen to him. lol

Come on guys, there are many more men who play the I am single game when they are actually with a girl. Lets say more than a few of the guys that I know are less than honorable.

I guess I got myself a good girl becuase I have not experieced any of the horrors stated in this thread. My girl supported me going back into the service. This was after I spent 13 months away from her in Iraq.

Doody said:
Joe252 said:
you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?

My friend once had that happen to him. lol

Come on guys, there are many more men who play the I am single game when they are actually with a girl. Lets say more than a few of the guys that I know are less than honorable.

I guess I got myself a good girl becuase I have not experieced any of the horrors stated in this thread. My girl supported me going back into the service. This was after I spent 13 months away from her in Iraq.

you got lucky, some girls leave the guy once ho is called into the service

you got lucky, some girls leave the guy once ho is called into the service

Yes I am. On another note, some wives or gf's say "if you stay in, I am out." I have known a few guys that were given that choice. Every time it ends in failure regardless of if the guy stays in or not. Any relationship is basically doomed if one partner says "me or this." it is only a matter of time until the end comes.

oh man i hear you. I am 14 but my last gf left me because i was in CAP and didn;t spend time with her on tuesdays

my last girlfriend left me because i moved halfway across the country, we had been going out for nearly 7 months :(

but the one before that turned out to be a ***** and broke up with me because i had a life other than spending math class walking around down town and buying her stuff :?

Uh, well labeling PMS seems kind of a huge generalization to me. At 15 hormones are raging for both sexes. Also it is the time frame of life where you are establishing your identity. So yeah, things will be volitile from time to time. Cheer up, it gets better - ALOT better.

A wise Gunnery Sgt. once said unto me.

"If the Corps wanted you to have a Wife. They would issue you one at supply numbn*ts."

After my marriage I often reflected on that and thought Gunny was right :lol:

lol..i love that quote..

i perfer girls with more contents then just "cute" or "hot" something..
and thank god i got one

CrazyCadet142 said:
, so we do actually like yall sometimes.

Could have fooled me. My wife hates me all the time :)
Best thing to do when "That Time" comes around is to grab your ankles and kiss your hiney goodbye - cause WW III just started in your house!

Ladies, I still love ya, but geeze take it easy on a guy, eh? :p

Lol, my last gf left me because my training "changed me". I guesse being motivated and having a nice haircut is a bad thing :?

my last gf left me because my best friend was aparently wearing a nicer and more trendy shirt than me (come on seriously, she left me for a guy who wore a pink shirt!!!:D)
i lost a gf and a best friend out of that one, was for the best tho, if she was going to be that shallow

i think the biggest mistake guys can make is that they feel that if they like a girl in any way shape or form, they have to date them.there is nothing wrong with being friends and you can actually loose a lot of friends, esp. if you act like a fool

my g/f said she loved me and couldnt live with out me all the time.....guess what after 3 months she was like I cant do this any more I still love you but I met someone better...........Turns out that that someone that was better made her cry every night

All i am gonna say is:

would you trust something that bleeds 7 days a month 12 months a year and stays alive? Cus the mood swings with that man you gotta be having a laugh if your gonna winde a womna up esp. during that time.

lol nah joking............................men are hard to figure out aswell its not just us women..........easy lines to follow to not getting head ripped off:

!)don't lie
2)Don't comment when a woman thinks she is right
3)Always agree with a woman
4)Bring chocolate as a peace offer during "time of month"
5)and remember.........your never win that argument with her lol

Me, I must just be lucky. After a few unspectacular and crappy relationships I've found the girl of my dreams (she's an army medic so she understands me drinking/going on training/being a bastard at times). Can't complain at all, so sorry... my advice would be useless. But know that if you ride this out it'll all be fine. It may seem like the most important thing ever at the moment, but in a couple of years you'll realise that a; you've all grown up a lot b; you still don't understand women and never will c; you never will understand women.

Back