Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to) - Page 3

--
Boots

October 19th, 2004  
Peper

PreMenstrual Symptom
October 19th, 2004  
Redneck

You could always try the carpet bombing approach, just ask every girl who looks at you out, at least one of them is bound to say yes.
October 20th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peper
PreMenstrual Symptom
To Peper: Huh?

To Redneck: I go to a very small school(180 people, its a private school) S othat might not be a great idea.
--
Boots
October 24th, 2004  
Lupos

I might as well throw my two cents in. GodofThunder is right, in my four years of highschool I have also come to the conclusion that teenage girls are all borderline crazy. I am very good with them myself because they are more likely to have a deeper train of thought than most of the guys I have met. The common theme here from the other men is listen to what they say and it is true. The thing with that is because of the way the teenage women is, they usually won't want to become anymore than friends out of the fear that they will lose you to. Oh well, it's not the end of life, it only counts as a tiny miota of what there is in our world so don't worry. Oh and by the way, if you really want to reinforce the fact that you listened, repeat things they said another time to them (If you have that kind of memory of course), it worked for me.
October 24th, 2004  
Peper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_1989tobeyond
Quote:
PreMenstrual Symptom
I was answering your questions as to what PMS is. Were you joking? Sometimes I can't tell when people are being sarcastic and when they are seriously asking a question.
October 24th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

it did and did not seem as sarcasm, but i would also give the answer
October 26th, 2004  
gladius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot_1989tobeyond
Quote:
PreMenstrual Symptom
You guys should stop messing with the kid too much, once in while its okay, lol. If you do it too much you might drive him to become a monk, lol.

Actualy its Premenstrual Syndrome, not Symptom

Its when chicks have to use tampons cos their bleeding in their private area. It causes all kinds of bloating and chemical imbalances in their bodies and makes em have wild mood swings and act crazy.

Half the time when they act crazy this is the case, but sometimes something bad happens to em. But also sometimes its a bunch of female BS that they like to pull, and sometimes you gotta call em on it. But unless you know the difference I suggest you don't.

Quote:
Yah, I know thats true, but what about actually aproaching them and then saying the right thing is a total killer.
I think what youre looking for here is a line, they generally don't work. Something like this;

You: Hey baby do u use windex on those pants?

Her: Why do you ask that?

You: Cause I could see myself in 'em!

Her-- *slaps You in face*

Me: LOL!

Best thing to do before saying hi, is to make sure she's also intrested, if she is, then she will let you know in her own subtle way. Once you start talking to her pay attention to what she has to say (or at least pretend to) and don't try to show off, they won't be impressed.

----------

To all the chicks, ...er I mean ladies, I don't always use the word "chicks", I only use it when I'm explaining stuff about chicks, ..er I mean women. Lol.
October 26th, 2004  
Patriot_1989tobeyond

Yeah, the question ligit, and thanks for the explanation.
October 26th, 2004  
egoz

You know, it's funny how some of those classes they force you to take in college should really be taught in high school, things like Sociology. I say that because they cover a lot of stuff that is more helpful than you think, like trying to understand females.
One thing I've learned, listening doesn't mean hear the words they say and understand what they speak. Listening to a girl means understanding what they are trying say between the lines. They don't always do that, but when they do they always expect you to understand. I think that only comes with practice, and even then you'll still be lost.
October 27th, 2004  
gladius

So true, sometimes girls really don't mean what they say.

Like when you ask a girl out and she says; "I'll think about it", what she's really saying is; "NO, I'm not going to go out with you if you were the last guy on earth." Lol.

Or when she says; "We're not the same type" what she really means is; "You're not making enough money for me to go out with you". Lol.