Girls(guys preffered, girls imput is okay to)

You could always try the carpet bombing approach, just ask every girl who looks at you out, at least one of them is bound to say yes.

I might as well throw my two cents in. GodofThunder is right, in my four years of highschool I have also come to the conclusion that teenage girls are all borderline crazy. I am very good with them myself because they are more likely to have a deeper train of thought than most of the guys I have met. The common theme here from the other men is listen to what they say and it is true. The thing with that is because of the way the teenage women is, they usually won't want to become anymore than friends out of the fear that they will lose you to. Oh well, it's not the end of life, it only counts as a tiny miota of what there is in our world so don't worry. Oh and by the way, if you really want to reinforce the fact that you listened, repeat things they said another time to them (If you have that kind of memory of course), it worked for me.

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Peper said:
PreMenstrual Symptom
To Peper: Huh? :?

I was answering your questions as to what PMS is. Were you joking? Sometimes I can't tell when people are being sarcastic and when they are seriously asking a question. :oops:

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
Peper said:
PreMenstrual Symptom
To Peper: Huh? :?

You guys should stop messing with the kid too much, once in while its okay, lol. If you do it too much you might drive him to become a monk, lol.

Actualy its Premenstrual Syndrome, not Symptom

Its when chicks have to use tampons cos their bleeding in their private area. It causes all kinds of bloating and chemical imbalances in their bodies and makes em have wild mood swings and act crazy.

Half the time when they act crazy this is the case, but sometimes something bad happens to em. But also sometimes its a bunch of female BS that they like to pull, and sometimes you gotta call em on it. But unless you know the difference I suggest you don't.

Yah, I know thats true, but what about actually aproaching them and then saying the right thing is a total killer.

I think what youre looking for here is a line, they generally don't work. Something like this;

You: Hey baby do u use windex on those pants?

Her: Why do you ask that?

You: Cause I could see myself in 'em!

Her-- *slaps You in face*

Me: LOL! :lol:

Best thing to do before saying hi, is to make sure she's also intrested, if she is, then she will let you know in her own subtle way. Once you start talking to her pay attention to what she has to say (or at least pretend to) and don't try to show off, they won't be impressed.

----------

To all the chicks, ...er I mean ladies, I don't always use the word "chicks", I only use it when I'm explaining stuff about chicks, ..er I mean women. Lol.

You know, it's funny how some of those classes they force you to take in college should really be taught in high school, things like Sociology. I say that because they cover a lot of stuff that is more helpful than you think, like trying to understand females.
One thing I've learned, listening doesn't mean hear the words they say and understand what they speak. Listening to a girl means understanding what they are trying say between the lines. They don't always do that, but when they do they always expect you to understand. I think that only comes with practice, and even then you'll still be lost.

So true, sometimes girls really don't mean what they say.

Like when you ask a girl out and she says; "I'll think about it", what she's really saying is; "NO, I'm not going to go out with you if you were the last guy on earth." Lol.

Or when she says; "We're not the same type" what she really means is; "You're not making enough money for me to go out with you". Lol.

Or how about when she says; "Do you think I'm fat?", what she really means is; "There is no way you are going to answer this the right way, so get ready for me to cop an attitude!"

Ohhh these are fun, anyone got anymore of these?

"Hows my hair?" reality "I cant believe im actually asking him he doesnt know the difference between a pony tail and streaks."

"Do you like my dress?" meaning "Say no and im gonna give u some attitude; say yes and i'll pretend to like u for the night."

"So what are we doing tonight?" the truth "If we do the same thing as we ever single date then we're through."

uh oh, i can see all of the spite that has built up over the years coming out in this thread...go on guys, let it all out :lol:

I get the "we need to talk" which actualy means..." set aside forty five minutes so that i can complain about things you can't help because you are a guy and let me cry to you about them...afterwards i will eat a half gallon of icecream....your night is ruined....get over it."

implicature said:
I get the "we need to talk" which actualy means..." set aside forty five minutes so that i can complain about things you can't help because you are a guy and let me cry to you about them...afterwards i will eat a half gallon of icecream....your night is ruined....get over it."

i think you're lucky if you get those statements, usually those are the last three words you hear before, "um, i don't think this is going to work out." :)

SA.I.NA.GA.LA.AE.= Stay intoctcecated nightly get laid every day

my girl friend goes we need to talk i would make the mistake of talkin and get my @$$ in more trouble
ever had that dream that your takin a test that you haven't studied for?

when she hasn't talk to me in 30minutes i would ask her if there was somethin wrong hoping that it would be something other than me...now i realized if she hasn't talked to me in 30 mintutes i would say "baby i'm sorry i have realized i have done or said somethin stupid and insensitive and would like to go up in my room to think about it.

If she ain't happy..you ain't happy and if she ain't happy long enough your gunny be left with half of your stuff.

you ever go out with a girl that forgot to tell you that she has a b/f?

"i need some space......with out you in it" "i think we should start seeing people..trust me nobody has ever said that to with out every had someone else in mind..guys if someone says that to you i think we should start seeing other people trust me she has already cut a pony from the herd and is she hasn't ride him yet she has pulled the saddle out of the barn.

Back