A girl from China

Pinkberry1981

Hey guys! Glad to meet you all here, glad to share same interests with you "half-professional" guys, ha! Military is my own way to get to know about the world, humanity, politics, philosophy...And to share information and ideas with you, means a cultural mixture, which would be very attractive. Fantastic website, fantastic people!

Welcome. You are lucky to have the good fortune to be able to broaden your experience and information. The military is a great way to do that.

"half-professional" :shock: :lol:

Welcome to the forums PinkBerry.. :)

tomtom22
LeEnfield
hoohaa310
Missileer
Corocotta
Redleg
LIPS
MightyMacbeth
xander
------------------I v been familliar with u all from ur previous wonderful talk in this site. I do need ur help, give ur hand to me and let's make here hoter and hoter~~~

9 friends, 6 nations, and how many stories??

Welcome aboard! Born and raised in New York, but I'm 100% Chinese-blooded (Mom's from Hong Kong, Dad's from Shanghai).

Oh, and make that 11. :p

phoenix_aim54 said:
What part of China are you from?

I'm from Beijing. Have u ever been there? She has a modern face, but traditional heart.

I love travelling, I DO feel there are many great cities around the world, Beijing is a unique one of them.

Dear friends, Welcome to visit me on 2008~~~~~

AJChenMPH said:
Welcome aboard! Born and raised in New York, but I'm 100% Chinese-blooded (Mom's from Hong Kong, Dad's from Shanghai).

Oh, and make that 11. :p

Thank u for making that 11 :D ~~

I 'v been to Shanghai once, a busy and westernized city. My mom was working in Hongkong years ago.

Do u speak Chinese?

hen gao xing ren shi ni~~~~~

Back