Girl Basic training needs..

jak82687

Hey, I'm Jen and I'm due to leave for basic training Sept 13th for the air national guard branch, and then go straight to tech school for a Command post position. I have some questions into what specific stuff do girls need. I know we have too bring oru own bras and what not, but can they have brand names on them? White or black? Shampoo and soap, what kind of bottles do you recommend? I've gotton the basic training packet, but its confusing into what you need to bring with you. Can someone help me out a bit?? Thanks!! :?:

girl things

During WW II, everything had to be G I, now they don't care. Normal shampoo, deoderante, no fancy perfume, is OK. Underwear should be white and conserative, no frilly purple bras, thongs, etc. You are not trying to attract boys, but to keep your breasts from acting up during a run. remember, with few exceptions, your training will be the same as the men's.
Once you get through basic, and are off duty, you can wear what you like.

I would defintely reccomend a sports bra. Some non-perfumed soap and such if you can (the perfume in soap and shampoos can sometimes cause problems) As they said, you are there for training, not to attract men.

Back