Ghost Story?

Molly Pitcher

There was this party of teenagers in the woods. It was way out in the boonies so the law would have a hard time finding them drinking and such. All of a sudden there was a downpour of rain and lightning started to strike closeby. Two young guys ran for quite aways and finally reached their car just as the rain let up. Now soaked to the skin they decided to go home. They jumped in the car, started it up and headed down the road, laughing and, of course still drinking one beer after another.

All of a sudden an old man's face appeared outside the passenger window, and he tapped lightly on the window! The guy in the passenger seat screamed out, "Aaaiiiee!! Look at my window!!! There's an old guy's face there!" (Was this a ghost?!?)

This old man kept knocking so the driver said, "Well open the window a little and ask him what he wants!" The passenger was still frightened but he rolled down the window part way and asked in a terrified voice, "What do you want??"

The old man softly replied, "Do you have any tobacco?"

The passenger, terrified out of his wits, looked at the driver and said, "He wants tobacco!"

"Well, offer him a cigarette! HURRY!!" the driver replies. So he rummages around and finds a pack of cigarettes in the glove compartment and hands the old man a cigarette and yells, "Step on it!!!" rolling up the window shaking like a leaf.

Now with the speedometer at about 80 miles an hour, they calm down, and they start laughing again, though nervously. The passenger says, "What do you think about that?" The driver says, "I don't know. How could that be? I was going pretty fast."

Then all of a sudden AGAIN there is a knock, and there is the old man again!

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! There he is again!!!" the passenger yells.

"Well, see what he wants NOW!" yells back the driver.

He rolls down the window a little ways and shakily says, "Yes?"

"Do you have a light?: the old man quietly asks.

The passenger throws a lighter out the window at him and rolls up the window as fast as he can then yells, "STEP ON IT!!!"

The speedometer is now at about 100 miles an hour and still guzzling beer trying to get their nerve back after what they had just seen and heard, when shockingly enough AGAIN there is more knocking!

"OH MY GOD!! HE'S BAACCKK!!!"

He rolls down the the window and screams out in stark raving fear, "WHAT DO YOU WAANNNTT!!!"

The old man replies in the same soft way he had before, "Oh I just thought I'd ask if you want some help getting out of the mud?"

fronzz said:
Hahahahahaha!!!!That is pretty funny. Where disd you hear that?

I have a little thing-ama-jig on my computer screen that Charge setup for me. It gets random jokes and quotes. That was one of the better jokes so I thought I'd share it with you. :)

It might just be where I'm from but I predicted that ending the second you said it was raining! Sounds like someting these good ol' redneck boys would do while drinking.

Back