Ghost Recon

ghost457

i have Ghost Recon: Island Thunder and Ghost Recon 2 for Xbox, and i love them both. i just got GR2 for my birthday (July 21st for those that didnt get the memo :D ) its hard, and kinda confusing until you get the hang of it, but its really fun. what do you guys think about the game?

ghost457 said:
i have Ghost Recon: Island Thunder and Ghost Recon 2 for Xbox, and i love them both. i just got GR2 for my birthday (July 21st for those that didnt get the memo :D ) its hard, and kinda confusing until you get the hang of it, but its really fun. what do you guys think about the game?

I recently bought Ghost Recon 2: Summit Strike

Pretty good stuff, my first GR game.

well i dont think i have much input but i have the ghost recon game for PC and PS2 and I Loved playing Gr online with the PC!!!!!!!! :D

A long time ago, I tried the frist Ghost Recon and I hated it. Ever since then, I've never played a Ghost Recon game. Maybe I should try the newer ones.....

I prefer GR rather than MOHAA, BF2 and any other game of the genre. Add a few mods and custom made missions and you get different gameplay. :lol:

Back