Ghillie Suit - Page 2

--
Boots

March 7th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

I have a TM Mp5a5 right now that needs some repairs...on the last game of this op we had i was running from behind this cargo truck thing to some bails of hay and i snaped the retractable stock....i was thinking of a Psg1 at one time but that sucker is huge!!!!! Ive been looking at gettin a G3 SG1 for sniping...Im gonna put a scope on it and it comes with a built in bi-pod....Besides my Mp5a5 if have a GBB Berreta M9......
March 8th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Where do you guys buy your guns? I am forced to buy mine online seeing as the closest airsoft dealer is in like... Alazona. I've had some BAD service with some of the companies online. So far i'm happy with www.redwolfairsoft.com though.
March 8th, 2004  
Lt_Strony

redwolfaisroft is in hong kong i think...
there are:
www.airsoftextreme.com
www.airsoftatlanta.com
www.uncompany.com
www.jungeltoy.com
www.airsoftgi.com
and my dad bought my gun from www.combatdepot.com

Im gettin happy because they are supposed to be puttin in a Jungle Toy in my city!
--
Boots
March 9th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Quote:
Originally Posted by lt_strony
Ive been looking at gettin a G3 SG1 for sniping...Im gonna put a scope on it and it comes with a built in bi-pod....Besides my Mp5a5 if have a GBB Berreta M9......
I just did some research on the SG1 (spent most of my school day on the comp... hehe) and found that it is a nice gun. I figured since i need a new one, and i've got 700+ bucks to blow (since i just left my band) i might as well get it, hearing only good things about it. Plus, i used a G3A3 and i loved it. It seems to be almost the same, but slightly more accurate. I also got an upgrade. Steel brushings and gears and a few other things. 350 fps. If you havn't goten your yet then wait. I'll let you know what i think of the gun.
March 24th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Well.... to all of you who were waiting for my SG1 review, here it is. Got the gun today. Charged the battery and took it out in the woods with my friend. So far it seems very nice. Real sturdy, only the foregrip squeaks, and you can easily take that off by taking out a pin. Somehting that can be done in the bush with no tools. I just put a few peices of duct tape there and that solved the creaks. It's got a high rate of fire that... lets just say it put a evil grin on my face. . The bipod was kinda wobbly but i just tighted the screws when i got home and that pretty much took care of it. The mag was hard to load at first (damn Chinese instructions ) but once i figured it out, it made a lot of sense. So bascially, i love this gun. 9/10.
March 27th, 2004  
SemperFi!

Im into airsoft and paintball, i kind of incline towards paintball because the people who play it usually are more kind and dont make fun of you when you dont say " Steyr " right. They are generally fun-loving and only in it for the fun. Airsoft i like however is because of the realism and more life like feel. But, i am having trouble getting a gun. I was thinking about getting the Armalite/ Classic Army M15A4. Its somewhere around 350$ dollars but it comes with a battery charger, battery, etc etc. Pretty much a starters kit. But on the otherhand, i was thinking about upgrading my Tippmann Model 98, with the M4 retracting stock and the carry handle just to make it look better and feel better, and maybe add a red dot scope to top it off ya know lol. But i dont know. Im kinda torn between airsoft and paintball. Can someone help me with the major good things about paintball and the major good things about airsoft, and the bad things so i can deduct from that. thank You.
March 27th, 2004  
TheSunsetSniper

Airsoft guns are modeled after the real ones. Meaning that when you buy an M4 RIS, you can interchange most of the external accessories with the real thing (i.e. scope, scope mounts, verticle foregrip, silencer, etc.). This is why i like airsoft so much more. Another plus is that you don't have all that nasty paint to whipe off (just mud) and you can fire on full auto (15-20 rounds per second).