This is getting too strict. - Page 2

--

October 11th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Come on yall, if you start acting more immature then me, then there is a problem. I actually like the mods here. You want to see some strict people that love to get something to chew on, PM me and I'll show you some places where I've gotten flamed. (if they still exist).

And I'll go ahead and say, I probably let a lot more slide then they do, but I'm also more on the maturity level of most of what I moderate. If I do moderate, it is mostly quoting and saying, you need to fix this sometime before I get on again or I will, and this is what you did wrong. I know what it is to have a heated conversation, I'm a strict republican, and I argue politics with a strict democrat - you can be those conversations get nasty. But we don't result to insults and name-calling.

I love the mods - they are awesome!
October 11th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Aren't you a mod yourself??
October 11th, 2004  
AsianAmerican

I thing MODs do a heck of a job.... 8) Without them this forum would be all flamming and no serious military talk. Keep on doing what u guys do because this is the best international military forum i know!
--
October 11th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCadet142
Aren't you a mod yourself??

Welllllllllllllllllll...., now that you mention it....
October 11th, 2004  
cullion

I've been around for a couple of weeks, and it really does not seem strict to me. I have no clue what you're talking about..x.x
October 12th, 2004  
Doc.S

I have been in the military and have alot of friends that have served in the military too. I know how it sounds in those bunks and in the corridors and in the tents and around the camp fires. Heck there is alot of discussion going on because there is not to much else to do then to eat, sleep, take a shit and maintain equipment and boots, and these guys that I served with and my friends has/had 5,56x45 mm 30 mag clips in there AK5s and they still can handle a discussion even if we dont always agree on the issues that are taking place around the camp fire.

A forum is another thing, you are not a group of people that serves togheter and covers each others backs in hedgehog formations and alot of the people that you see on a forum you never see or hear from again. What is my point over here? I think that forum rules are excellent tools to use on a place like this. There are people like me that sometimes even if I am 27 years old can get personal involved in some issues that can be taken as flaming or stereotypes, make racist/ethic insults and so on even if it is not ment to be interprented like that.

I can use harsh words and even point out some things with powerful substantives without thinking twice because I sincerly get sick of all this mainstream flattering descriptions that I get brainwashed with every singel day, my humble oppinion does not make things right, even if I think or know that some stuff is BS its still only my personal oppinion.

Sometimes I cant shut up and do the same "as the rest of the world are doing", if you know what I mean, they maby expect from me as a mature married x-servicemen that I should shut up and look in to the wall for some time to clear my mind, and that is my biggest problem in this world. To be quiet and dont say what I really think. I dont have any problem to obey orders then I would never have got into the military in first place.

We all have our unik ways to express ourselfe but as I see it, this forum has excelent moderators and rules of conduct that I as a member on this site just have to accept or I can go to another forum and debate my personal feelings. But still I have not found one singel good reason to take my backpack and leave this forum.

I consider this forum to be one of the best forums I have ever visited, I can say that without greasing the moderators asses to much because it is my point of view and my honest opinion on this forum and its rules and moderators. This young and older men are doing some really good work and I dont have to agree with them all the time but I can for sure let them do there job. Still I can understand the point in this first writers message about spice things up.

I know my officers really spiced things up when beautiful ladies approached our training grounds even if we bloody well knew that we shouldn´t it is in our nature to make some glitches sometimes and that even a glitch can be productive and that I have seen on many threads out here on the forum. The moderators makes glitches and they let alot of the messages be there for further discussions even if they not are entirly house-trained. This is what I consider as a good to go spice, and that`s why I like this place.

Cheers:
Doc.S

October 12th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Hmm, Reading Docs post, I realized it probably looks like I suck up to the mods... Hehe, I don't do it intentionally. I don't really even see it as sucking up to them, cause I just think they are cool people.
October 12th, 2004  
Doc.S

Of course they are cool people CrazyCadet142 8)
Even if should say that they are good people

Cheers to you:
Doc.S