Getting hitched!

Charge 7

Master Gunner
This Saturday, Molly and I are getting married! We'll be in Quebec City for our honeymoon. We've been there before and both agreed there's alot of romance in that old town. We thought about having a big trip to Italy or something but since we're moving soon, we felt it best to save our money for that and take a big trip sometime later. We had a fantastic time when we were there before so we don't see it as any real loss to be conservative on our spending and go there.

Molly's out of the house until after the ceremony. Going to repect that tradition and as it's the second marriage for both of us, not tempt fate in having the bride see the groom too soon before the marriage. So she's at her best friend's for now. Seeing as she's the matron of honor, that's actually helpful.

I may have time to check in here tomorrow. I'll try to, but if not, see you in a week or more!

congratulations!!!!
best wishes for the two of you, hope you have a happy and fulfilling future together

CONGRADS!!!!!!!!! Im really proud of you charge and GOODLUCK to your marrage happy to hear good news

Congrat's and may I be the first to offer a toast.

May the sun always warm your faces,
May the wind be forever at your backs,
May the road rise to meet your feet,
and may the lord turn the ankles of your enemies so you may know them by their walk.

Za nas!!

you seemed to be blessed and that is a blessing in itself. i wish you both the best and pray for your marriage to be fruitful!!!

Nice toasts guys and thanks for the well wishes! :cheers:

In answer to your questions:

Kids?: Even though I'm on the high side of my 5th decade now, Molly isn't. A woman having her first child in her mid 30s isn't unusual at all any more. It's import to her and quite honestly, I didn't get the opportunity to see much of my children from my first marriage grow up so I like the idea alot myself. We probably won't waste much time with that but as to how many well let's worry about one right now and see how that goes. I'm not worried about being an older father. I'm in good health and shape and most of my grandparents lived into their late 90s. I have an excellent chance to be around a long time yet. :D

Nervous?: Only that the occasion goes as planned and that something doesn't happen to dampen or mar it. Of Molly and our future, I've never had any greater certainty. ;) :D

And on that note, I leave for my bachelor party! :shock: :roll: :lol: 8)

Charge 7 said:
And on that note, I leave for my bachelor party! :shock: :roll: :lol: 8)

Good luck with that...
(You can probably need it.. ;) :lol: )

All the best Charge and Molly. I'm sure the rest of your married days will be at least as happy as this, your wedding day. I am very happy for the both of you. :cheers:

A little late but..... Many Happy regards to the Major and his Lady . Congrats Charge and Molly.

Well i hope you enjoyed your life while YOU were in charge of it. Just kiddin.

Congrats to you. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Back