Getting hitched!

Hope, love, happiness, forgiveness, faithfulness are all rolled into one word, Marriage. Enjoy your lives together.

Well, we're home. Great honeymoon! Here's where we stayed In Quebec City: http://www.fairmont.com/frontenac/ :love:

In 1944, Fairmont Le Château Frontenac became the action center of the Quebec Conferences of World War II, which involved U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt, British Prime Minister Winston Churchill and Canadian Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King. :salute:

It was great to stay where so much history had been made, but even without that, it was the closest you can come to staying in a castle and being treated royally without flying across the Atlantic and hob knobbing with earls and barons. Just a beautiful enchanting place. Very romantic. We had stayed in Quebec City before but never at Fairmont Le Château Frontenac. We had of course seen it from the outside. Folks there couldn't do enough for us. And when we went out and maybe mentioned to a waitress that we were celebrating our honeymoon, you'd think the place belonged to us! Parlez Français un peue et vous êtes tous avez placé.
:cheers:

Thanks everybody for the kind thoughts and warm wishes! :D

:lol: Congrats again brother Sir!!

Glad your honeymoon went off without (or I guess with in this case :lol: ) a hitch. Give our best to the missus.

Redneck said:
:lol: Congrats again brother Sir!!

Glad your honeymoon went off without (or I guess with in this case :lol: ) a hitch. Give our best to the missus.

groan
yeah, what he said, but without the baaaaaaaad joke :lol:

(good job btw, very corny, i like it)

Congratulations my friend!!! Hey you probably picked the best woman... (Italian) 8)

Best wishes of luck love and happiness :cheers: I toast to you guys.

Thanks again guys!

Oh, and Italian Guy? Molly practically shrieked the word "PROBABLY!?!". I fear you may get a slap upside the back of your head if you come our way soon. :lol: ;)

Charge 7 said:
Thanks again guys!

Oh, and Italian Guy? Molly practically shrieked the word "PROBABLY!?!". I fear you may get a slap upside the back of your head if you come our way soon. :lol: ;)

Did I ever use an adverb..???? :shock: :? Nooooo I said DEFINITELY...

Wait a Minute, I WANT PICTURES!!!

Just cause I love seeing pictures of weddings and the such.

Yeah, thanks to you, I now know where I want to go on my honeymoon in like 10 years. That place is amazing.

Congratulations to the two of you!!!

Congratulations! I hope you two have many happy years together! Never forget what brought you together, even when things seem bleak. I'm very happy for the both of you and wish you both the best!

And remember,

Live well, laugh often, love much!

Thanks again, one and all. :D

As for pictures, well, so far the Mrs. isn't too keen on that idea. Seems she's not that happy about a couple of experiences here while I was away and you may have noticed that she hasn't logged in since I came home. I think she'll eventually come back - she's just in no hurry to.

Back